Whirlwind Sprint sound bug

Kaldon

I have a bug which i got after using a few whirlwind sprints in a row using tgm. It get that windy sound that's similar to the elemental fury's one. 

What I've tried: 

-Change sex

-Become a werewolf/vampire lord

-Use a staff

-Use it again

-install some patches that are told to fix the problem

What helped me: 

-Nuffin

Help me please. Is there a way to stop that sound without losing much progress in the game loading very old saves? 

P.S Bug is found in the vanilla game.

48 minutes ago, Kaldon said:

I have a bug which i got after using a few whirlwind sprints in a row using tgm. It get that windy sound that's similar to the elemental fury's one. 

Help me please. Is there a way to stop that sound without losing much progress in the game loading very old saves? 

P.S Bug is found in the vanilla game.

That is not one bug at all, it is bad gaming.

Load the save you have before you start messing whit console.

When you start using console in the game like that it is similar to you getting one nice new Sterio and you open it up and lose your warrant on it.

1 hour ago, Uncle64 said:

That is not one bug at all, it is bad gaming.

Load the save you have before you start messing whit console.

When you start using console in the game like that it is similar to you getting one nice new Sterio and you open it up and lose your warrant on it.

It's fun to pretend that Skyrim has never had any bugs at all. The funniest is that those bugs no longer get fixed by the developer, so there is no warrancy center to get in. Console is one of the only options to get rid of the bugged quests and etc, so i see nothing bad in using it. If there's an error, there's a fix to it. I need to find a solution how to continue on this saved file. Maybe change the bugged sound or edit the game, so there the loop is stopped. But I have no idea how to do it.

It have its bugs, but that you have is not one bug at all.

Console is one tool for developers to test stuff. Not to abuse like that.

Your fix is load old save.

Perhaps also add Usleep if you have all dlc:s since it fixes many things, but not your man made issue.

If you have mods added, you need to make sure that they are installed in proper order and loads correct.

There is also other ways to remove unwanted sounds and stuff from one save, but you may actually trash it more if doing wrong way.

I do whatever i please in my configuration of Skyrim. Abuse it in all the ways I possibly want. The only thing I'm asking here is how to get rid of one particular bug, that came out from the scripts' error. I ask for the possible ways of getting the problem solved without loading the old save. I'm not asking anyone to start telling me lectures of that it's my fault, not the devs'. I don't care, honestly. 

14 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Yes you do. But dont call it bug.

Call it a feature?

You know, It would be much more helpful if instead of all you're doing wasn't just trying to prove me that It should be called a man-made issue rather than a bug, you told me the name of the .wav file, so i can delete or replace it with the silence , or a way to get rid of the infinite looping without deleting anything...

Archived