could you plz tell me what this le means

17 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

I dont know what a holiday thingie is and where would I look for earbuds. this is going to sound stupid but u mean those things sims wear to listen to music? I know you didn't mean that 

do you have season dlc? you can create custom holidays there. because from your LE are known to broken custom holidays

earbuds, usually in sims inventory you have it. unless you have already dropped it and put in somewhere in the lot, then you have to find it and delete it

sorry what really hurts is even after seasons my game was running so smooth lately. I have had to redo animations in ages now. and now its going to take hrs. and hrs to find whats wrong. thanks for your help. I really appreciated it.

yes I have seasons 

so I could delete seasons and re upload it? that might fix it, I hope that's what ur saying

so I guess im going to have to delete my whole game and redownload it. I dont see any other way. the only pc geek I know here that would understand this lol is in jail. 

rose on ea forum told me the earbud is in fitness stuff pack, but I just uninstalled sims 4 and re downloaded it. so after some sleep ill spend tomorrow redoing everything. 

thanks for your help autoban, and hey let me know bout that tongue rig hope to see it in some animations soon.

1 hour ago, greenlightning said:

rose on ea forum told me the earbud is in fitness stuff pack, but I just uninstalled sims 4 and re downloaded it. so after some sleep ill spend tomorrow redoing everything. 

thanks for your help autoban, and hey let me know bout that tongue rig hope to see it in some animations soon.

you are welcome, and good luck and hopefully you will find the solution

about the tongue, i'm really bad at making animation, but other animator had already made some animation with tongue :D

16 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

lastException_63667861540.txt

this is after I redownloaded game. which I left ww and mccc in my mod folder

if you have a linx for where these  go I guess I could try to put it there...

it's still same error,

try remove localthubcache.package and any lastexception.txt file

reload the game and see if any lastexception are show up

if the LE showup, try new game, with this new game, does the LE comes up?

I found my cashes was full again and then I found out save as keeps more games saved duh I didn't know that. went in and no le's I have sooooo many ppl to thank.  you especially. well I gotta get busy. seeya 

oh by way any tips on what mods not to dl I dropped 2016 stuff lol but what about 2017 mods, wasn't having any problems with them specially golden,  aos, a few others how far back is considered safe?

13 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

I found my cashes was full again and then I found out save as keeps more games saved duh I didn't know that. went in and no le's I have sooooo many ppl to thank.  you especially. well I gotta get busy. seeya 

oh by way any tips on what mods not to dl I dropped 2016 stuff lol but what about 2017 mods, wasn't having any problems with them specially golden,  aos, a few others how far back is considered safe?

i usually read last 2 or 3 page on comments, if many comments are report broken, then dont download the mod

if the mod have a forum or chat channel, you can join them and see.

Archived