Hello, I not to long ago I downloaded Oniki's Kink World Mod and when I first put it in my game everything worked perfectly, but soon after my game crashed because the world I was in was so big and was generating a lot of sims but I thought it was the kinky world mod because it comes with a lot of stuff, so I thought my game couldn't handle it anymore. But I soon found out it wasn't the mod so I put the packages back in my mods folder and started a new family. After I put the mod back in the animations stopped working. All the aspects in the game work such as the drugs and ect. and when I click for the sims to woohoo they do the action but not the animation, they both just stand in the middle of the bed but the game says they are woohooing and even still have mood lits come up after.

Screenshot-49.thumb.jpg.e1ff38da95a158671db604e4cc4a4230.jpg

I've tried to take out the mod and animations and put it back it, installing the animations back in the packages thing in the Kinky World settings, Deleting the Kinky World packages that were already in my game and downloading a new file, uninstalling it by clicking the kinky world settings and then taking out the packages, and I've tried taking out the caches in the mods folder but it still doesn't work.

Maybe because the first time I took it out of my game I just took the packages out and didn't click uninstall in the settings first but idk?

If this has happened to you and you have a solution pls comment back.

I just figured out that I had the wrong animations installed. I only put the OKW files instead of the KW files but I'm pretty sure your supposed to put both since only my lady animations are working so if your having my same problem make sure you put both animation files in your game.

• 3 years later...
On 7/21/2018 at 8:53 AM, kiluttt said:

I just figured out that I had the wrong animations installed. I only put the OKW files instead of the KW files but I'm pretty sure your supposed to put both since only my lady animations are working so if your having my same problem make sure you put both animation files in your game.

Has this problem today, checked if I had both files and everything is ok, but the issue continues to occur, did you managed to fix this?

I've put some new animations today