Bulge sliders

Please somebody do this.we need bulge sliders.why we men seem as if they dont bear a penis.there is a mod boxers with bulged.but it isnt efficient.i want to see my males in bulged panth when they get arousal.am i wrong?

I talked with CmarNYC and he told me this: "Actually the way Sims 3 morphs work it just can't be done since every bottom clothing would have to have its own slider. (It was possible to do it for breasts and butts, etc., because those can use bone morphs, but there's no bone that would be useful for a bulge.)"

So sadly, it wouldn't be possible to make :( 

Oh,it so saddening.but maybe there would be found a way in the future.i believe there is nothing  that can not  be done when desired..allright but i have some other ideas may be realised.i have talked this with twilightstorm but he said he 's only script modder.i even said that to onikikay but she hadnt read my message yet.my ideas are these

1.What about arousal animations when sims get arousal.imagine it!male may touch their penis,when they get arousal or see a woman.

2.besides,i want to modulate sims walkingstyles.for example,sluts should walk sexily..or some male should walk roughly and chatismatically.what do you think?i belive these innovations keeps ts3 excitedly.

18 hours ago, Blackstar_new said:

1.What about arousal animations when sims get arousal.imagine it!male may touch their penis,when they get arousal or see a woman.

That sounds like something that could be added if you know how script works

18 hours ago, Blackstar_new said:

2.besides,i want to modulate sims walkingstyles.for example,sluts should walk sexily..or some male should walk roughly and chatismatically.

That sounds a little more complicated but it could be nice to see different walking styles in-game. Like in TS4, I hate the game but I think it was a nice addition.

1 hour ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

That sounds like something that could be added if you know how script works

That sounds a little more complicated but it could be nice to see different walking styles in-game. Like in TS4, I hate the game but I think it was a nice addition.

Yep,but walking styles from ts4 are awfull so i dont care.ts4 is still babyish,cartoonish and shitty game .let us leave babies play it lol.

Besides new interactions from coming kinky world are amazing. women can clean the puddle kneeling.and you know the other things.these are wonderful.and i believe onikikay has potential abilities to get things realized

• 2 months later...

Archived