Need some pointers on getting rid of hand gaps from a follower's costume (Porting a follower)

I'm porting a follower to SSE (Tanker Neisa), however I ran into a slight problem regarding her costume.
I converted it to CBBE Physics from Oldrim's UUNP 7B (I also converted her body to SSE's CBBE Physics too), and there would massive hand gaps should she wore it. However if she was naked she wouldn't have any hand gaps.
I even imported the hand mesh into Outfit Studio to see what's wrong and the hands fitted seamlessly.
It's just that in the game when she wears the costume but doesn't wear any gloves she'll have hand gaps.

https://imgur.com/a/R7GSXp4 - What I'm talking about (slight NSFW). Don't mind the armor clipping on the second picture, that's just the free camera. Like I've said, nothing wrong when I fitted the hand in the Outfit Studio.
11 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

In outfit studio with everything loaded up just like you have in that screenshot select "CBBE", then right over the window with all the outfit pieces in it select "partitions". Delete everything except for "Body". Click Apply. Save the project. 

I don't have access to my main comp atm, however I should be able to try what you suggested several hours later. 

I'm very new to this, this is my first port and I've challenged myself to port Neisa to SE. Everything was actually rather smooth except for the outfit, even then that's just a minor issue.

Another question, I actually built the mesh from my bodyslide conversion and then hand-sculpted it in the outfit studio to minimalize breasts physics clipping and make the shape look better. Can I just do what you suggested and then export the mesh to overwrite the old one, or do I have to do it to my project (Bodyslide conversion), build another mesh and then hand-sculpt it all over again ?

2 hours ago, kevodanh said:

I don't have access to my main comp atm, however I should be able to try what you suggested several hours later. 

I'm very new to this, this is my first port and I've challenged myself to port Neisa to SE. Everything was actually rather smooth except for the outfit, even then that's just a minor issue.

Another question, I actually built the mesh from my bodyslide conversion and then hand-sculpted it in the outfit studio to minimalize breasts physics clipping and make the shape look better. Can I just do what you suggested and then export the mesh to overwrite the old one, or do I have to do it to my project (Bodyslide conversion), build another mesh and then hand-sculpt it all over again ?

You know, I’ve actually never done this on a project I was exporting as a nif so I’m not 100% sure. My gut feeling is that it should work. 

Archived