Downloading issue

Hello 

I'm new to the Sims 4 game and I'm wondering if I did it right.  Do I download all the files for Amra72 AP_V02  and the NAP final fix ? I've had some issues with the game crashing and reinstalling and trying to do it right this time ;).

I appreciate any feedback anyone can offer. 

Some general info.

Put a folder in your Mods folder for WickedWhims. Inside have just the three files of WW.

Then create another folder inside, and call it "Animations" (or something similar.)

Download Amra animations (or any other animation you want), unzip it and place the xxx.package files inside the Animations folder.

thank you, I've done that properly just wondering about the files in Amra72 folder...do I download all the four files or just the two that are described on this page. the v.02 and the final fix but there are two files for final fix so its confusing for a newbie like me. I appreciate all the feed back and your time.

5 hours ago, jenncee187 said:

thank you, I've done that properly just wondering about the files in Amra72 folder...do I download all the four files or just the two that are described on this page. the v.02 and the final fix but there are two files for final fix so its confusing for a newbie like me. I appreciate all the feed back and your time.

Let me give a look to the downloads and I will give you guidance.

You just need the file WW_Amra72_Animations_NAP_V1.3 Final.zip (14.42 MB)

It is uploaded twice but it is the same file.

The other two files are work in progress animations, not completed.

I recommend to avoid to get them.

Archived