[Solved] [Request] Editing a hairstyle?

Sorry  if this is in the wrong place, wasn't really sure where to post this.

I'm hoping someone would be willing to alter a particular hairstyle for me, the bfly41 from the SG Hair Pack 268? I'd like it without the strand of hair in front of the face, but honestly I haven't got the first clue how to do this myself and it seems my google skills have failed me (the horror).

Inked20180717211532_1_LI.thumb.jpg.6fd927a1d5b8dbb4a2c73397a7f6dd94.jpg

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, RogueInfernas said:

I'm hoping someone would be willing to alter a particular hairstyle for me, the bfly41 from the SG Hair Pack 268? I'd like it without the strand of hair in front of the face, but honestly I haven't got the first clue how to do this myself and it seems my google skills have failed me (the horror).

If i go home i edit in 3DsMax. :)

8 hours ago, RogueInfernas said:

Thanks in advance!

Its done. :)

hairbfly41.nif

hairlinebfly41.nif

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:42 AM, Ynniw said:

Thanks a lot Ynniw, I appreciate it!

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:36 PM, fallenmoon said:

it would be nice if people are grateful for the help, because because of that, people like you will no longer want to help others^^

Mate, not to sound rude or anything but I really hope this isn't a dig at me. Not everyone has the opportunity to log on frequently you know. I haven't had a chance to even look at LL since I first posted this.

16 minutes ago, Ynniw said:

I don't know, if i click the files opening the download window. (save as)

16 minutes ago, DarkAngelGenesis said:

Hm, I just tested it and the downloads work for me. All I did was clicked on them. Try again? If that does not work, perhaps try with a different browser.

Nope, I've tried Edge, Explorer and Chrome. Nothing's working, save as seems to download an empty txt file. Ynniw, would you mind reuploading the two files inside a 7z archive please? Maybe that will work?

7 minutes ago, Ynniw said:

Brilliant, this worked. Thank you for your help Ynniw.

8 minutes ago, DarkAngelGenesis said:

Check your PMs.

Just FYI, the PM'd file wouldn't download either. Very odd, I can only assume there's something going on on my end, maybe antivirus or something. I'll have to experiment a bit and try to figure it out. Nevertheless, thank you as well DarkAngel.

10 minutes ago, RogueInfernas said:

Brilliant, this worked. Thank you for your help Ynniw.

Just FYI, the PM'd file wouldn't download either. Very odd, I can only assume there's something going on on my end, maybe antivirus or something. I'll have to experiment a bit and try to figure it out. Nevertheless, thank you as well DarkAngel. 

Strange! I wonder why that failed? In any case, I am glad that Ynniw was able to help you.

Archived