Need some advice on a new install

Are the high rez textures compatible with this DMRA pack:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=763&page=9

?

Also which race do you think is better? Synx of Moonshadow Elves?

Link to Synx:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38471

I never saw a better face than Isabelle's, but still I can't decide.

If the high rez for hgec are compatible with the DMRA pack, which option would be optimal for the notorious neck-body blending with Synx & also with Moonshadow Elves? I know the skin pack doesn't include these 2 races but on my last install I extracted the race-specific textures to replace the default ones from Synx, it also allowed me to feed my fetish for oiled skins.

Would the above mentioned mods suffice for a decent character? Would appreciate sugestions but please note I don't like female muscular bodies, nor too slim, but voluptuous with a dcent rear but not oversised & generous tits that "drop' just a little bit, if you know what I mean.

Also please feel free to suggest other extreme fetish mods like the horse straps, I'm only reinstalling Oblivion for the things that are unacceptable in real life. Uuraah

Also, would Wyre be better that OBMM? Can it install omod files? Should I use both?

Thanks

HGEC high rez textures are compatible with DMRA.

Better is not really applicable since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The best way is to set your b face texturing to zero in your ini so that the game will use your body texture on your face. DMRA tits don't have any sag in them but the body is voluptuous.

Wyre Bash can't install omod files so you will need to use OBMM for those. Each of the tools has its uses. As you become a more experienced mod user, you will eventually need to move to Wrye Bash for most things as it has many advanced features (like the bashed patch for stability).

HGEC high rez textures are compatible with DMRA.

Better is not really applicable since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The best way is to set your b face texturing to zero in your ini so that the game will use your body texture on your face. DMRA tits don't have any sag in them but the body is voluptuous.

Wyre Bash can't install omod files so you will need to use OBMM for those. Each of the tools has its uses. As you become a more experienced mod user' date=' you will eventually need to move to Wrye Bash for most things as it has many advanced features (like the bashed patch for stability).

[/quote']

I must change b face texturing in oblivion ini in the game folder or My games?

That should have had some impact. How do you start the game? Hopefully you are not using the oblivion launcher as that creates a new ini every time you use it and that will undo the change.

Make sure you have archive invalidated via bsa redirection and try starting a new game to see if those help. It will never 'perfectly' match but it should be fairly close with the face texturing at zero.

That should have had some impact. How do you start the game? Hopefully you are not using the oblivion launcher as that creates a new ini every time you use it and that will undo the change.

Make sure you have archive invalidated via bsa redirection and try starting a new game to see if those help. It will never 'perfectly' match but it should be fairly close with the face texturing at zero.

It had e noticeable effect on blending, but the face is still darker.

One does not simply create a perfect character.

Unfortunately nothing will create a perfect match unless you spend time tweaking things both 'in game' and out of game with other utilities\programs.

You also need to make sure that if you have body meshes that have gloss on them to make sure you also get head meshes with gloss (or make\modify them yourself).

Archived