Castor STANDALONE Male Dark Elf Follower

Castor STANDALONE Male Dark Elf Follower

View File

I made my husbando personal main character as a standalone follower, cuz why not?

He's been my character since I've started playing Skyrim the first time I bought it at 2011. Back then he was purely a vanilla dark elf warrior because the game was in its very first stages. When mods started to appear and grow, he became my favorite Ken doll, dressing and pimping him out with stuff. Then SexLab happened, and I did certain things... that I won't mention and I probably would stop the discussion right from here.

Anyways, I always wanted my character to look like one of those MMO characters such as the Dark Elves of Lineage II and the Asmodians from AION online. Lore-wise, the Dark Elves (or Dunmer if you're a hardcore lorewhore) of TES are obviously different from those sexy MMO-type dark elves (or whatever is close to that). But I really like male dark elves (or drow, asmodians, castanics, duskwight, etc.), I find them so sexy and gorgeous.

Enough with the crap, you came for a STANDALONE MALE FOLLOWER (WOW, what a rare treat!).

Since this is based on my main player character, I loosely based his stats and behavior on my current gameplay.

He is good at either 2-handed or Dual wielding melee and can excel at both light or heavy armor. Bad at magic and bows, tho...

3 files are available, which contains 3 different kinds of bodies. NUDE BODIES (because I want it. I did tag NSFW)

DOWNLOAD ONLY ONE!

Regular has normal Sundracon(Favoredsoul?) nude body. Textures are different than the SOS and HDT version.

SOS has SOS-dependent nude body (not really, but you will see a huge gaping hole in the crotch if you don't have SOS and you install this version). This has my personally modified male textures made by Romeozero and Elza.

HDT has SOS-dependent nude body AND HDT-enabled chest, belly and butt, courtesy of Tweens. Yes, you've heard it, bouncy pecs and ass for guys because YES!. Also has the same textures as SOS version.

You can get him at The Drunken Huntsman at Whiterun. He has the usual follower shebang, levels with you, essential, won't trigger traps, and marriable. Turn him in into your own husband, bodyguard, dreamboat, dominator, boytoy, fuck doll, footstool, cumdump, milking cow, etc. Be creative.

Credits-

SOS by vectorplexus and b3lisario
Better Males by Sundracon and Favoredsoul
KS Hairdos by Stealthic and kalilies
SOS Fair Men Texture by Romeozero
ECE and Pretty face by tktk1 and face modification by Elza
Improved Eyes by Nazenn
Racemenu by expired
Tattoos by ixum
SOS HDT Body by tweens

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/17/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I made a Requiem patch, if anyone's interested in trying it out...

On 7/29/2018 at 2:08 AM, emrosbotham said:

Hello, i got your Castor full SOS HDT cause fuck yeahhh, and i love him, however when i downloaded him and went to go "Play" he did not have his horns, the correct armour or sword as what shows in the screenshots, Can you assist?

By default he comes with full iron armor and an iron greatsword, and you're left with decorating with whatever armor (or lack thereof), and weapon you see fit.  Probably so he's not initially OP, since he's hireable in whiterun.  I'm cool with this tho.