About some interactions

İ was using nraas story progression but it causes my townies immigrate out of town

And they would disappear forever.i dont want this.and it is a heavy mod.i merely want to mytownies could move in together autonomously and invite over interaction and marry with eachother.how can i succees this?is there any mod like this?

9 hours ago, JoshQ said:

My understanding is story progression has emigration disabled or toned down, I’d never lost a sim as you describe. Check your settings and/or ask on the chatterbox, also check this thread.

Also you could try to rescue your missing sim/household loading the backup file on your ‘saves’ folder

İ had examines settings so much,but i am going to examine it again, thanks

4 hours ago, springacres said:

I ended up having to remove NRaas' Story Progression - it was interfering with KW's own Story Progression, and at this stage KW is more essential to my game than NRaas' SP is.  So if you're running NRaas' SP alongside KW, be aware that there are known conflicts.

İf i merely enable these options that singnified above,and turn off the others.do you think that a conflict may occur?i really need these speacielties in my game

Besides,i was experiencing npcs had inviteover interaction at former kinky world versions.but i have never encounter a situation like this with new versions.do i have a bug or something else?

4 hours ago, Blackstar_new said:

İf i merely enable these options that singnified above,and turn off the others.do you think that a conflict may occur?i really need these speacielties in my game

Possibly.  As I said before, KW now has its own story progression settings that do some of the same things as NRaas' did.

You might be able to get them to work together by going into Sim Menu --> Kinky World --> Settings --> Story Progression and disabling all the options there, but I can't guarantee it.

I feel you, though.  NRaas' SP added some much needed functionality to the game.  I can only hope that KW's Story Progression will be able to do everything that NRaas' version can.  As it is, KW does just enough of the same things to conflict.  I definitely miss the autonomous household breakups and relationship/skill progression for inactives that NRaas coded in, though!

On 7/21/2018 at 7:13 PM, springacres said:

Possibly.  As I said before, KW now has its own story progression settings that do some of the same things as NRaas' did.

You might be able to get them to work together by going into Sim Menu --> Kinky World --> Settings --> Story Progression and disabling all the options there, but I can't guarantee it.

I feel you, though.  NRaas' SP added some much needed functionality to the game.  I can only hope that KW's Story Progression will be able to do everything that NRaas' version can.  As it is, KW does just enough of the same things to conflict.  I definitely miss the autonomous household breakups and relationship/skill progression for inactives that NRaas coded in, though!

I have an another question about this.im not playing sims controlling them.i prefer to watch them like a paparazzi.so i need a lot of interactions in my game.so my question is

+in the former kinky world,sims could invite eachother to their own home autonomously,but i cant witness a situation like these in new versions..when a sim offer a woohoo to other,it is said we need to more private place and no woohoo would occur.i want them to go their home and make wohoo in their own home.how can i get this?

On 7/23/2018 at 3:50 PM, Blackstar_new said:

I have an another question about this.im not playing sims controlling them.i prefer to watch them like a paparazzi.so i need a lot of interactions in my game.so my question is

+in the former kinky world,sims could invite eachother to their own home autonomously,but i cant witness a situation like these in new versions..when a sim offer a woohoo to other,it is said we need to more private place and no woohoo would occur.i want them to go their home and make wohoo in their own home.how can i get this?

Use the regular "Invite Over" interaction and both sims should go to your sim's house.

Archived