All characters stuck??

They aren't exactly T-posing but they're all stuck in one same position.  When I start a new game, every character in each cart is together, clipped into the bottom of the back of the cart(I can only see the feet of the people in front of my character hanging out the bottom) and not sitting where they're supposed to be, General Tulius isn't even there(from what I can see) so the story can't even progress because no one is opening the gate leading to helgen, the carts are just crashing into each other on helgen's wall.  The other NPCs that one could see walking towards helgen at the start of the game are stuck in the same position but are moving towards the gate.  I've tried re-installing a few mods like sexlab light, XPMSSE and I've run FNIS a few times but everything seems to be "fine" on that end but I bet I'm doing something wrong...  Here's all the mods I have installed and also here's the run-order I have everything in...  Could someone please help me out?  What am I doing wrong here?  Please and thank you!!!!!!!!

*Edit: Oh and when I boot up a new game, I see that the animations are loading.  When I played a game I usually play, my character and all npcs are stuck in one pose.  The animals are also stuck in poses(except for horses pulling carts).

modsinstalled.PNG

plug-insinstalled.PNG

23 minutes ago, Green_Bird said:

They aren't exactly T-posing but they're all stuck in one same position.  When I start a new game, every character in each cart is together, clipped into the bottom of the back of the cart(I can only see the feet of the people in front of my character hanging out the bottom) and not sitting where they're supposed to be, General Tulius isn't even there(from what I can see) so the story can't even progress because no one is opening the gate leading to helgen, the carts are just crashing into each other on helgen's wall.  The other NPCs that one could see walking towards helgen at the start of the game are stuck in the same position but are moving towards the gate.  I've tried re-installing a few mods like sexlab light, XPMSSE and I've run FNIS a few times but everything seems to be "fine" on that end but I bet I'm doing something wrong...  Here's all the mods I have installed and also here's the run-order I have everything in...  Could someone please help me out?  What am I doing wrong here?  Please and thank you!!!!!!!!

*Edit: Oh and when I boot up a new game, I see that the animations are loading.  When I played a game I usually play, my character and all npcs are stuck in one pose.  The animals are also stuck in poses(except for horses pulling carts).

modsinstalled.PNG

plug-insinstalled.PNG

Creature Framework is missing. Also i think that your skse64 is not installed properly.

11 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Creature Framework is missing. Also i think that your skse64 is not installed properly.

Is creature framework something I can find on here or on Nexus?  I can't seem to find it on the possibles for mods on here?  Is it named something else?  I'll try re-installing skse64 again and see what happens in the mean time!

47 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Ok so, I've reinstalled skse64 by following the directions on the youtube video for the program and I've installed Creature framework.  I'm still getting the same thing but this time I get a message saying, "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all.  Things will be very broken!"  I've updated all my mods through NMM.

57 minutes ago, Green_Bird said:

Ok so, I've reinstalled skse64 by following the directions on the youtube video for the program and I've installed Creature framework.  I'm still getting the same thing but this time I get a message saying, "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all.  Things will be very broken!"  I've updated all my mods through NMM.

If you have some mods from Bethesda, CF might have some difficulty attaching itself to JContainers. In had to uninstall all bethesda mods before CF started working.

16 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

If you have some mods from Bethesda, CF might have some difficulty attaching itself to JContainers. In had to uninstall all bethesda mods before CF started working.

I've never downloaded any mods from Bethesda for skyrim se.

Archived