Advice converting outfits to Atomic?

Looking to leave CBBE behind on my next playthrough and move finally fully over to AB Physics. I have experimented with AB a bit with the Bodyslide I picked out. 

Problem is some of my favorite outfit sets like ASA and a few undergarment mods have yet to be converted. Is there a way I can convert them myself? If so how?

2 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Looking to leave CBBE behind on my next playthrough and move finally fully over to AB Physics. I have experimented with AB a bit with the Bodyslide I picked out. 

Problem is some of my favorite outfit sets like ASA and a few undergarment mods have yet to be converted. Is there a way I can convert them myself? If so how?

You want the AB body or just the physics? Personally I find it strange to choose a body because of the physics and not its shape. Anyway, I think you would have to wait until there is a conversion template for AB, but then you would have the suffer the bodyshape too.

1 hour ago, nightwolf said:

You want the AB body or just the physics? Personally I find it strange to choose a body because of the physics and not its shape. Anyway, I think you would have to wait until there is a conversion template for AB, but then you would have the suffer the bodyshape too.

I want the AB shape. I like the abs more on the AB body.

On 7/15/2018 at 9:05 AM, Hippeus said:

Just check out the Outfit Studio tutorials.

What you then need is a conversion reference from CBBE to AB, probably included in the AB mod.

The process is quite mechanical and repetitive, you load a CBBE outfit and then the conversion reference. Conform to sliders, morph from CBBE to AB and set this as new baseshape. Then  load AB as new reference, delete the CBBE body where applicable, conform to AB sliders and fix each of them with the in/deflate brushes. Save project and repeat for all other outfits.

Main problem with AB is that its shape varies too much from CBBE, so the conversions are looking quite shabby unless you improve them in Blender first.

Archived