[Question] how do i install this mod properly?

55 minutes ago, Nareiya said:

i often find a lot of cute outfits on this site that i just have no clue how to install because they list a bunch of files, 

http://kp4068.tistory.com/category/스카이림의상%26방어구?page=2

Screenshot (37).png

The files are separated ( most likely because the site has a limit on how big an uploaded file can be  ).

I'm assuming you have 7zip. If not, google it, DL it and install it. It's free.

DL all four of the main files there ( 7z 001 - 7z 004 ). Right-click and create a new folder on your desktop. Drag the four files into that new folder. Once they are there, right-click the 7z 001 file, go to 7zip, and select extract here. It will automatically unzip and combine all files into another folder. You can now remove or delete the 7z 001-004 files. Once that is done, right-click on the folder created with the unzipped files inside. Go to 7zip again, and select add to archive. Add the new archive like you would any other mod.

If you want HDT UUNP or CBBE instead,  you'll need to do the same process with the three bodyslide files there, and then run bodyslide on the outfit.

18 minutes ago, bandygirl1 said:

The files are separated ( most likely because the site has a limit on how big an uploaded file can be  ).

I'm assuming you have 7zip. If not, google it, DL it and install it. It's free.

DL all four of the main files there ( 7z 001 - 7z 004 ). Right-click and create a new folder on your desktop. Drag the four files into that new folder. Once they are there, right-click the 7z 001 file, go to 7zip, and select extract here. It will automatically unzip and combine all files. Once that is done, right-click on the folder you created with the unzipped files inside. Go to 7zip again, and select add to archive. Add the new archive like you would any other mod.

If you want HDT UUNP or CBBE instead,  you'll need to do the same process with the three bodyslide files there, and then run bodyslide on the outfit.

cool ty so much

Archived