Sexout Tryout and ZAZ Animation Pack help

I have SexoutNG Core and Data and SCR and all of that. If I'm reading right, ZAZ should be implemented into Sexout by default?

So I download Sexout Tryout, am currently enslaved by the Legion, and there's a mistress there (sorry, been so frustrated I can't remember her name).

When you ask her for food and water, she says you'll have to do an act for her first, which sometimes seems to want to use the pillory and other machine behind it. 

But when my character is orientated by the machine or pillory, it instead plays a standard animation on the ground (clipping through the object). 

I'm not sure how ZAZ is implemented at all in the first place. I haven't seen any uses for it yet, nor do I know how to use it's functions.

Please help, it's literally the last piece of my experience from being complete.

I've looked at other posts asking similar questions, and it looks like no one really knows what's going on?

I even found the ZAZ store in Freeside, but all I can do there is talk to the guy by asking him what he's selling (to which he just replies "Look behind you.") and to say goodbye.

12 hours ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

I have SexoutNG Core and Data and SCR and all of that. If I'm reading right, ZAZ should be implemented into Sexout by default?

Yes, ZAZ pack is included in the latest Sexout versions

But when my character is orientated by the machine or pillory, it instead plays a standard animation on the ground (clipping through the object). 

Sounds like some parts of this mod is still using old sexout calls to initiate a ZAZ animation, that doesn't work correctly with the newest Sexout versions and just starts the regular random animation.

Please help, it's literally the last piece of my experience from being complete.

Ask the mod author on the mod page then, because w/o looking into it inside and fixing, it's immposible to do anything with it (or you still can ignore it)

Archived