Xbox Mod request (Fallout4)

I realize the banning issue and such with these mods but make alt profile?...is there ANYONE willing to port just a tiny little nude cbbe mod for me? Just sneak it in all quiet like? Im not saying to make it obvious. Just drives me nuts. I'd do it myself but I for one do not own a P.C version of the game (Because im broke af) and am unable to manipulate the creation kit.

3 minutes ago, xzarkun said:

I realize the banning issue and such with these mods but make alt profile?...is there ANYONE willing to port just a tiny little nude cbbe mod for me? Just sneak it in all quiet like? Im not saying to make it obvious. Just drives me nuts. I'd do it myself but I for one do not own a P.C version of the game (Because im broke af) and am unable to manipulate the creation kit.

not going to happen  geta  pc

I reinforce Greg's statement .

1) Caliente and Ousnius (mod authors of CBBE) explicitly DON'T want it to be ported.

2) Whoever creates an account will have the account linked to his/her Steam account, so banned from Steam.

3) Fallout, as all other games, are way better on a PC.

Sorry if it was your first post and got locked right away, but it was just right to lock it (again, you are not the first one.)

Archived