Request - Pictures from Unreleased Female Body Replacer

I would like to find screenshots from an unreleased (as far as I know) female body replacer for Oblivion. While these pictures used to be on what is now Nexusmods with it's own file area (as though it was a mod), that area has vanished; I believe that it vanished in part because Nexusmods went through a format change at the time and also because that Nexusmods had purged a lot of "mods" where authors set up an area but never released anything.

I remember two pictures in particular: They were both against a brownish-stonewall with a torch on the wall (not certain if it was on the wall or just a very close light source). The body replacer was a female and could best be described (from my recollection) as slim and athletic. In one of the pictures, she had drawn back the drawstring of a bow as though to fire the bow. I don't think that she was wearing any clothes in either of the pictures or, if she was, it was very skimpy armor.

My reason for finding the screenshots is that I want to attempt to recreate that body in Bodyslide for Skyrim. I have no idea of who the author was.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Most Mods did not vanish..

If you have the old Link you have the mod number.

The Link only used the old "oblivion.nexusmods.com" 

and you must use now  "www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/"

If the old Link was oblivion.nexusmods.com/48628

You copy the number , go to Nexus-Oblivion, click a Mod , and them in the address line you replace the number

www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48628

Hi fejeena and thank you for the reply.

Yes, I am aware of that technique for finding mods and thank you for sharing that method. Unfortunately, I did not have the link bookmarked (or, if I did, it has long since been archived). From what rusty memory I have of the situation, the "mod" (because all that the mod was were two preview pictures as described above) was likely removed during the time that Nexusmods changed itself to better differentiate Oblivion & Skyrim mods. I'm thinking that it was the time when the website went from "tesnexus" to "oblivion.nexusmods."

Again, I'm pretty certain that the mod disappeared as opposed to being merely reassigned; I remember that there was a purge for mods where authors had set up a mod page but never released anything.

Also, as an update, I think that the picture that didn't have a bow in it had a flight of stairs in the background. The author also was not English / American or Asian, if memory serves me correctly, which leads me to believe that the author was part of the Russian / Eastern European modding scene. I do remember that the author was very hard to get ahold of and that chatter on the message tab on the mod page was that the mod was likely abandoned.

At any rate, I thank everyone for their efforts so far and, if anyone finds anything out, please let me know. Thank you.

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

Most Mods did not vanish..

If you have the old Link you have the mod number.

The Link only used the old "oblivion.nexusmods.com" 

and you must use now  "www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/"

If the old Link was oblivion.nexusmods.com/48628

You copy the number , go to Nexus-Oblivion, click a Mod , and them in the address line you replace the number

www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48628

Archived