[Request] Money Flow Mod

Hi there,

I'm looking for a very simple money flow mod.

I know there are lots of mods that allow you for example to manage your followrs and have you pay a daily/weekly salary to them. And merchant mods, and stuff.

For me this is too many mods and every mod has something that it doesn't do or does it in a way it doesn't fit me.

I haven't found a very simple money flow mod that would fit my game better.

What I want/need is a simple mod that allows me to have a flexible money flow.

My idea of this mod:

A simple MCM menu that allows to add and remove "money events".

A money event has three values:
 - How much money (can be positive or negative value)
 - How often (daily, or every n-th day)
 - Description ("Salary for Jenny", "Income from ore mine", ...)

The script checks every day and if any money event happened, it pops up a box like this:

"Today this happened:
- Salary for Jenny: -100
- Income from ore mine: +150
Your Balance: +50"

And then of course it removes or adds the gold to the player.

If the player doesn't have enough gold, it gets added to the bounty.

Does such a mod exist? If not, who would do it :) I have absolutely no modding experience :(

Hey winny,

thanks for your reply. I'm not looking for money, just a way to make it flow. Maybe I got my point across wrong.

Let me try to explain better. I do use a lot of money related mods. Like gold weight, and trade&barter, and so on. In my games there's no easy way to get rich.

But I also immerse in roleplaying and write an ingame journal and stuff. For example, I want a follower, but he/she wants to paid X a day.

There are good mods for this, but usually with too much other stuff that I don't want or need. I just need to puppet the follower.

Also debt stuff. I know there's Loansharks of Skyrim, but it just is not what I need too. No need to be sold as slave if I can't pay. In my roleplay I get roughed up and thrown out of town for example. The mod isn't flexible enough for that. And I want to lend from any person, not just the innkeepers. For example.

The thing is, I just want a mod to support my roleplaying. May sound silly, but most of my Skyrim playthroughs take place in my mind :)

cheers :)

Archived