The WickedWhims mod fails me!!

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me because I have this problem since I installed "The Four Seasons". I updated the WickedWhims so that it did not give me error also some animations, and in the game menu I have activated the scripts elements what was my surprise? see this I show in the photo.
What solution do you give me?

1852634736_20180629_194726(1).thumb.jpg.27aa809c148dc5392c727a355f01e787.jpg

7 hours ago, Sue66 said:

Hi I have the same problem and I have Deleted the Delton rigs mod and it's still the same ….. Help !!!! 

To me yes the error has been fixed to me, I explain to you how I have done it.
I deleted the file Delton rigs and then I removed all the mod folders from the game folder, then I added them 5 by 5 and tested the game, until the wickedwhims worked well.,

8 hours ago, SimsChan said:

To me yes the error has been fixed to me, I explain to you how I have done it.
I deleted the file Delton rigs and then I removed all the mod folders from the game folder, then I added them 5 by 5 and tested the game, until the wickedwhims worked well.,

Hi Thanks I think I have done it I deleted all of the rig files and then put them all back in like you and its working again ..Thanks for your help ! 

Archived