One of my Sim won't woohoo anymore...

Hi,

Everything is working fine, but suddenly if I choose one specified sim to woohoo, she try it and get naked with the other sim but there is no woohoo only just the "get dressed" action. And that is all!

I tried to initiante woohoo with the other sims of the household, and they can process it through.

I do not understand what has happened...

Anyone with similar problem?

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2018 at 8:54 PM, CassandraViolett said:

Hi,

Everything is working fine, but suddenly if I choose one specified sim to woohoo, she try it and get naked with the other sim but there is no woohoo only just the "get dressed" action. And that is all!

I tried to initiante woohoo with the other sims of the household, and they can process it through.

I do not understand what has happened...

Anyone with similar problem?

It appens from time to time, it's not really a kw bug. It is the kw that is too busy at this time.
if your sims are blocked, activate the Debug mode, click on the blocked sim and choose "cancel interaction" or what is better "Unlock sim". ;)

Had the same thing happen to me this morning, I'd Unlock Sim/Clean outfits/Cancel interaction on the one bugged sim about 3 times before it would work, but I had to keep doing that every time he wanted to woohoo. I cleared the 4 caches  in the sims 3 folder and cleared the script errors clogging up the folder, and loaded it up. No problems with him anymore :) Hope it helps

Archived