Cupid's Eye

View File

(This is a mod that I put together with existing mods. So I will not take any ownership to this and will be taken down if asked by the creators.) 

This mod uses the aphrodite's bow mod and Solarium Eye mod to make a turret that shoot npc monster and player with the lust arrow. It will damage you to get rid of monsters but once in sex mode, that wouldn't matter.

WARNING! THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL MOD AND IS BUGGY AND UNSTABLE!

Problem is player can't have lust effect and will just take damage, only npc can have this effect, and as for the monster too since they don't have animations and will also likely take damage. I don't recommend this on using to npc since it will likely shoot arrows anywhere continuesly and npc will be on the state of lust continuosly. Oh and also it crashed my game after the npc returned to its normal state then get lust effect again that the error gave stated that their is already a duplicated seed npcs in the area.

On 7/2/2018 at 12:09 AM, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

Problem is player can't have lust effect and will just take damage, only npc can have this effect, and as for the monster too since they don't have animations and will also likely take damage. I don't recommend this on using to npc since it will likely shoot arrows anywhere continuesly and npc will be on the state of lust continuosly. Oh and also it crashed my game after the npc returned to its normal state then get lust effect again that the error gave stated that their is already a duplicated seed npcs in the area.

yea it's buggy I just posted it to give a bit more variation to sexbound and this is more of a experimental mod so don't take it too seriously.