Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Yo! guys are there any new armor updates?

The most recent was the (currently broken) Barbarian Explorer outfit, released roughly a month ago (if memory serves).

I know at that release Ledo was working 3 more that he showed pictures for...

and... another that he did not link the pictures for and has now removed the image entirely.

if you open the barbarian explorer image link and the 3 other armor image links above it you will notice they are images 1,2,3 and 5.

this was the link for the other one but its gone now (http://image2you.ru/37277/1293420/)

I cannot convert any armors.

I do not know how.

I can only modify what is already converted, to change its appearance.

I desperately wish I could do conversions myself, but sadly I do not have the knowledge.

------------------------------------

That and I'm not sure my PC would be up to the challenge.

2.4 GB quad-core

6 GB DDR2 ram

1 GB GPU

BLARG. I was playing around with unpb because of DD and some smexy armors i found, but manga body keeps calling to me q.q

Dem boobs are just to perfect on this.

I think ill give up DD for now. Even the bodyslide files for it wont satisfy me.

If you can give me the files that you want to convert, i can possibly do a poor man's conversion for you.

BLARG. I was playing around with unpb because of DD and some smexy armors i found, but manga body keeps calling to me q.q

Dem boobs are just to perfect on this.

I think ill give up DD for now. Even the bodyslide files for it wont satisfy me.

If you can give me the files that you want to convert, i can possibly do a poor man's conversion for you.

Thanks for the offer but im happy with the tera armors for now. I can just use the base cbbe install that come with dd if i feel like using it still, if only to slap it on followers =p

What is the right side clothes

Jester's Outfit

thanks but for me the bra is purple i have done something wrong ?

You probably forgot to download the optional all missed texture file.

yeah i fixed but i have some problem with armor for manga.esp  when i actived it my came crashes instead not even the menu

maybe beacase i have instaled  skyrim redone  Groovtama XPMS  frostfall and autounequip ammo 

Is there a gracious soul out there, who would spare some minutes of their precious time to explain me (<----- total idiot & newbie) how the f**k i have to mod my skyrim game from the very start in order to archieve the results I attached

below?

- For me it´s almost always the problem, that I dont know if I have installed the mods correctly or not, for example CBBE (and its various settings)

- For other mods, like XPMS i´m a bit unsure which version to download on Nexus, since there there are different main files

- In which order i have to install them via NMM, and especially then its asked to overwrite certain files from others mods

- how do I install Armor after I (hopefully) successfully installed the requiered mods for Skyrim Manga body

So please if somebody could post a brief yet explicit list of all mods, settings, links, installation order, etc.

I would be extremly grateful. (screenshots of your NMM would be usefull to i guess)

post-589597-0-67402100-1412940023_thumb.jpg

Edited by JuanCarlosIII

What is the right side clothes

Jester's Outfit

thanks but for me the bra is purple i have done something wrong ?

You probably forgot to download the optional all missed texture file.

yeah i fixed but i have some problem with armor for manga.esp  when i actived it my came crashes instead not even the menu

maybe beacase i have instaled  skyrim redone  Groovtama XPMS  frostfall and autounequip ammo 

Usually a CTD at that point means you have a missing master.

As "HDT High Heel System" is the only requirement, That is probably what you are missing.

Is there a gracious soul out there, who would spare some minutes of their precious time to explain me (<----- total idiot & newbie) how the f**k i have to mod my skyrim game from the very start in order to archieve the results I attached

below?

- For me it´s almost always the problem, that I dont know if I have installed the mods correctly or not, for example CBBE (and its various settings)

- For other mods, like XPMS i´m a bit unsure which version to download on Nexus, since there there are different main files

- In which order i have to install them via NMM, and especially then its asked to overwrite certain files from others mods

- how do I install Armor after I (hopefully) successfully installed the requiered mods for Skyrim Manga body

So please if somebody could post a brief yet explicit list of all mods, settings, links, installation order, etc.

I would be extremly grateful. (screenshots of your NMM would be usefull to i guess)

I will not post links or anything seeing as how they are already on the main page labeled as "Files required to work"

This will be a minimal rundown of what to do.

If using NMM make sure you install in this exact order...

If using MO make sure that the priorities for these are correct. (the earlier in these steps the lower the priority number should be) (manga body must have a higher number priority then the original cbbe)

--download all mods.

--install the main CBBE mod from nexus. (including its requirements)

--test to make sure your game runs. if not you did something very wrong seeing as how CBBE is a installer and does the work for you.

--Install the requirements for the manga body. at this point all that is left should be the HDT High Heel system.

--Test again to make sure you didnt do something wrong.

--Install the manga body over the original CBBE body.

--Test again. If you crash before main start screen pops up you missed a requirement. If "NAKED" body looks accurate proceed to next step.

--Install armors. (CBBE manga replaces the vanilla armors but does not cover all of the clothes. So most townsfolk will look like nothing has changed. That would be why i said to check while naked)

--test again. the skeleton package with the original cbbe body should be enough to allow the game to run at this point still.

--Now Install the xmpse from Loverslab (I will link it here for ease) HERE (here is a tip. always reinstall XMPSE after installing something that might have a skeleton contained within. If using MO make it the last priority (highest number) or very close to the last one, Period.)

--Test again.

if all works then your good to go. If not send me a personal message and i will help to sort out and fix your issues.

=W= 

Hey Knight, what body is that on your banner?

=W= adec-manga

how can i get the same amount of jiggle on the breasts in the banner

HTD:http://pan.baidu.com/s/13moC6

and input :player.additem XX00a0a0 1

put it on,delete this Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx

breast animations:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dD8blqL

put it in E:\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female