[WoW] Patched WoW v7.3.5.26365 .exe ?

TurbAWD

Hello, :) 

I recently came back into WoW, to see it's evolution

Does anyone have (/ know where I can find / how I can patch) a patched WoW.exe (v7.3.5.26365) ?

I found one, but it tells me that a new version is available, and it sadly won't launch the game...

Thanks in advance,
Have a good day :) 

You should be able to patch the game through the Battle.net launcher.

Click on Options (below the World of Warcraft logo) and select "Check for Updates"

If your game doesn't update, try the "Scan and Repair". If this does not work, just re-download the client.

Edit: This thread is also in the wrong section.

1 hour ago, TurbAWD said:

The thing is, I don't want the game to update, I just want it to accept mods and launch the v7.3.5.26365

I mean I don't think it's pssoible to play an online game, at least not WoW, without updating it to the latest version

If you are playing WoW on a private server, most of them have their own forums where players can discuss things going on with that particular version of the game. You should probably ask there on where everyone gets their mods and such.

For example, I once played on a Classic WoW server, and the forums for that particular server had versions of mods which existed back then, with versions appropriate to the specific version of the game that server was running.

Ashra

I did ask on the server's forum, but I didn't get any help there :( 

Andarus

I'm not playing on an official server
(Once again, deep apologies if this is forbidden here)

I still didn't manage to get it to work...
I have the server's exe which doesn't accept mods

And an official exe which does accept mods, but won't start because a "newer version is available"

I found "exe patchers" and "connection patchers", but I didn't get anything to work properly...

Could anyone please help me ?

Archived