Blood after woohoo that won't wash off?

Hey all,

I started playing around with KW and have just started playing TS3 again.  After having sex my female sim has what I think to be "virgin" blood between her legs and taking showers and baths don't get rid of it.  I tried reloading and using debug to set the "virgin" state but it still happens.  How do I get rid of the blood?  Is there any way to just disable or remove the blood effects from KW?  Don't want a permanently bloody sim running around trying to seduce strangers lol...

Thanks!

I don't know...maybe she is just having her period? ? I don't remember undressing a sim in her period and seeing blood...

Sorry I couldn't help :( 

EDIT: Now that I remember there is an accessory where there is blood between the sim legs. Maybe check if your sim has it?

-The following pics are the accessory I'm talking about. Does it look similar?

Spoiler

67249861_Capturadepantalla(29).thumb.png.2bd11b791a80fe53e3a5de15edc1f3c0.png1563714988_Capturadepantalla(31).thumb.png.4e77240941e11b16e09ae1927c95cc5c.png

49 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

I don't know...maybe she is just having her period? ? I don't remember undressing a sim in her period and seeing blood...

Sorry I couldn't help :( 

EDIT: Now that I remember there is an accessory where there is blood between the sim legs. Maybe check if your sim has it?

-The following pics are the accessory I'm talking about. Does it look similar?

Hide contents

67249861_Capturadepantalla(29).thumb.png.2bd11b791a80fe53e3a5de15edc1f3c0.png1563714988_Capturadepantalla(31).thumb.png.4e77240941e11b16e09ae1927c95cc5c.png

Yes that's exactly it!  Ironically, for some reason, trying again after your post I no longer have the option to "Get Naked" in my pie menu and the blood is not appearing right now, so I can't test to see if the mod is auto-applying this accessory after sex.  I loaded the same saved game too, no changes.  What is going on.... lol.

Will let you know once I get the chance to fully test.  Thanks for your help!

Archived