Teens WH

So there's a family of twins who are never fully happy, and i never found out why until i paid attention to their side effects. Whenever they watch other sims get it on, they keep getting horny.

Is there any teens Woohoo that's compatible with  Passion. Or just masturbation. Or anything.

They're twin girls with no boyfriends or girlfriends, so not sure if there's a mod that allows twincest.

3 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Don't understand what you are asking for... if what you want is sex interaction for teens, Kinky World Mod allows Teen Interactions and Incest too. You'll need to configure the mod to your liking.

So there's negative side effects to every Sims when certain things happen. One is sunburn for seasons, being embarrassed, feeling creeped out. you get the idea. It ruins their mood. 

When i got the passion mod, it introduced "horny" as a negative side effect. which makes my Sims lash out to others (from what i noticed) even if they're best friends. Is the Kinky World mod compatible with Passion mod. or do i have to switch them out?? i tried Nraas mods, and they keep crashing my game i had to remove them.

At first I used Passion but then I switched out for Kinky World. If you have them both it may crash your game.

There is a horny moodlet in Kinky World and it works similar to Passion.

You can also use Nraas Master Controller, Debug Enabler, I think you can use Overwatch too, but that one seems to bring errors to the game. Don't use Nraas Progression, the game lags too much.

In my opinion Kinky World is much better than Passion and it brings out more action and possibilities to the game.

• 3 months later...

Archived