17 minutes ago, loen999 said:

I am so glad you are sharing.

I don't know if you have seen my message. I am hope you can point me to a guide about adding physics to dress. i don't have luck finding about adding physics to dress.

I‘m not good at English, and it is hard to describe, my method is very simply, first you need a clothing which has a physical effects, if you put this clothing into Outfit Studio you will find that there are some extra bone in the bone list, so basiclly, what need be done is copy these bone weight to the clothing you want to be added, yet the position of these bone is very different form your clothing, so you also need reset the position by 3dmax or blender, also you can adjust it in Outfit Studio, however you cant reset the position in Outfit Studio, so it;s better do it in 3D software, there are many tutorial on the internet, try searching "add physical to clothing in fallout 4" I think you can find some clues.

6 hours ago, Xavier19870828 said:

I‘m not good at English, and it is hard to describe, my method is very simply, first you need a clothing which has a physical effects, if you put this clothing into Outfit Studio you will find that there are some extra bone in the bone list, so basiclly, what need be done is copy these bone weight to the clothing you want to be added, yet the position of these bone is very different form your clothing, so you also need reset the position by 3dmax or blender, also you can adjust it in Outfit Studio, however you cant reset the position in Outfit Studio, so it;s better do it in 3D software, there are many tutorial on the internet, try searching "add physical to clothing in fallout 4" I think you can find some clues.

Thanks, now i have a good image what i should now. I will have to learn blender for setting bone position now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 7:23 AM, Miyata said:

Hi im having an issue with the hood.It shows a purple hair texture when its equipped. Any ideas what im doing wrong? Am I supposed to have a specific hair on my character?

I am having the same problem  You need Misc hairstyles if you have purple hair with no texture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...