New .ini file settings from Donkey

ger4

take a look at the link' date=' it contains an .ini file from Donkey with some useful stuff in it. http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/YcWyaoH-/INI_Sample_for_01_Motion_Fix.html

[/quote']

They are supposed to tie in with his new animations (or refining existing ones) that he is doing. They will soon be in the Daedra Sutra pack so don't worry that we are ignoring things. :)

take a look at the link' date=' it contains an .ini file from Donkey with some useful stuff in it. http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/YcWyaoH-/INI_Sample_for_01_Motion_Fix.html

[/quote']

They are supposed to tie in with his new animations (or refining existing ones) that he is doing. They will soon be in the Daedra Sutra pack so don't worry that we are ignoring things. :)

Thanks Greg :cool:

Good to see Donkey hasn't completely left the stage, but didn't he say he deleted all his Oblivion stuff a while back? I guess the power of the Daedra cannot be ignored lol.

On the subject of Donkey's mod sort of, Is LPK rev.96 better than rev.91? I ask only because I have some small troubles running Lovers with PK extender for rev.91( It occasionally ceases to function midway causing me to reboot to end the anims.)and thought perhaps he had refined it for rev.96

Good to see Donkey hasn't completely left the stage' date=' but didn't he say he deleted all his Oblivion stuff a while back? I guess the power of the Daedra cannot be ignored lol.

On the subject of Donkey's mod sort of, Is LPK rev.96 better than rev.91? I ask only because I have some small troubles running Lovers with PK extender for rev.91( It occasionally ceases to function midway causing me to reboot to end the anims.)and thought perhaps he had refined it for rev.96

[/quote']

Donkey has remade lovers pk extender for lovers with pk version 96. You can get it here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/59dpA_Dv/Lovers_with_pk_Extender_243_fo.html

Remember that this is untested by anyone I know so use at your own risk. It may break some other plugins, and it may not. Until I test it against other lovers plugins I won't know for certain. Donkey is a wizard so I am reasonably sure that it will be fine but there may be a couple plugins that it could conflict with.

As to upgrading to LPK rev96 - I can't give you a definitive answer right now. I am in process of translating quite a few updates to lovers and I have a queue of updates translated by others to test. It will take me several weeks to come up with any advice. Until that time I recommend folks stick with rev 91 or 93.

You can follow my progress (and that of others as they help) here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12340

You are welcome to give rev 94 or 96 a shot and also to try out Donkey's new version of extender but it is all very much an unknown as far as what it is or is not compatible with. It may break plugins. We just don't know right now. We are working on it but I prefer to thoroughly check it out before just updating everything only to find out that it breaks everyone's game. I see enough posts on the technical support section as it is without adding to things! :P

at lest I don't have any troubles with rev 96, not using that donkey's lovers pk extender, and use all japanese esp files as I can read a bit japanese

running with newest tamago+hiyoko+some voice plugins, never had any xlovers related CTD, right now I am help my friend doing some xlovers translation, so had a few CTD when I mess up the scripts

Archived