single mesh body?

So years ago there was this modder(mktsang I believe) who made some armors/outfits where the body is one single mesh(like, instead of one upper and one lower body mesh, it's combined into one). I want to ask that other than those, are there other bodies or outfits that are also like that? Any insights would be helpful.

There are many armor and clothes... but I can not tell you any Mod names, in my game nothing is original (all armor/clothes mods merged in one esp, so I don't know the Mods names of the meshes )

Even in vanilla Oblivion you have all in one clothes/armors.

4 in one (upper, lower, foot, hand) the darkbrotherhood robe , arena armor, darkseducer, goldensaint, mania and dementia finery, SE-duchess clothes,...

3 in one (upper, lower, hands) mythicdawn robe

3 in one ( upper, lower, feet) haskill clothes, SE-duke clothes,

2 in one ( upper and lower) many clothes  and all robes, emperor,

If you have a Mod with single clothes/armor meshes you can use NifSkope and put all pieces in one Nif.  In the esp you must changed the used slots.

-------------------

EDIT.

Some Mods:

2 in one ( upper , lower )

amazon_priestess by Gizmodian

Edhildils Skeleton Armor

sophitia dress

inthedark

Leia armor ( I also have a 4 in one version)

Here at Loverslab many of kingkongs clothes :e.g. cards lingerie,  bones armor(with feet), snakes , animated cobra, animated python,

4 in one (upper, lower, hand, feet )

Anubis by baronbee

black wisteria by Thelios

These are just a few ( most of my armor/clothes Mods are packed so I can not check the meshes)
And again, if you have a armor/clothes you like use NifSkope and combine the parts you want.

EDIT:
Body meshes you should never merge in one mesh!!
If you have upper and lower nude body in one mesh and you equip a skirt you have the skirt-lower body but no upper body.

Archived