CTD on Loading save

17 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I crash to desktop on load of a save. Toon is still level 1.  been adding mods as go along.  Here is the papyrus log,  loot, TESedit show no problems. 

Papyrus.rtf

Find the File "MainMenu.swf" & place it somewhere else on your computer & try again.

.......Yer welcome!

?

Either this is the wrong log file or you should post in Skyrim technical Support. ;)

All like this:

• Cannot open store for class "blablabla", missing file?

This is an indication of incomplete installation or deactivation of mods.
If mods has been disabled, clean up the savegame.
(scripts and others are still in savegame, if not cleaned up)

• 5 months later...

I have almost the same issue in FO4, only I cant load any save files for a toon after some hours gameplay. for me it started after Vortex deleted half of my plugins, re installed every mod, but could only log in to toon's that havnt done anything and new saves. have shrinked my load order, using fewer and less heavy parformans texture mods and sorted load order manualLoad Order.txty in a order that ppl say should work. Every thing is up to day and got patches for everything (I hope).

got my current load order here. =0 is disabled and =1 is enabled

Load Order.txt

Archived