A bit of help with player bodies and stuff

Sorry to trouble you, had to do a complete re-install and I am having a couple of issues. Can't get All-in-One HDT animated pussy to activate, even though installed and have the other requisite modds running, can't seem to create a lady with a bit of fur down below no matter what I use (clean shaven not my thing) and can't seem to create a heavier set man (stocky build) even with weight set to max, still a bit scrawny looking. Not after a bodybuilder mod but just a beefier build with a belly ?

Also is there a mod to make the mean look a bit cleaner and less like they have been dragged though a hedge backwards ?

Mods being used that all work ok

Sexlab framework

FNIS

XP32 max skeleton

Follow me for sex

Realistic ragdolls

Bodyhair nude male

Fair skin complexion

Nude females

Sexy natural body

SOS

HDT physics ext

Bodyslide and outfit

Cheers, all help really appreciated

You need to unpack All in one . Place downloaded All in One  your desktop, unpack file to desktop . So you now have two All in One files . Install and load the new All in One to your mod manager should be ok, wShould kick in at 50% for options . Funny biz is the same  . Both files All in One and Funny Biz animations will not install from new downloaded files.Only after being unpacked .I use RAR . You will not need Nude body's as they will conflit . Took me awhile to work out how to install All in one and Funny Bizz . Hope this helps .

2 hours ago, awjhall said:

Sorry to trouble you, had to do a complete re-install and I am having a couple of issues. Can't get All-in-One HDT animated pussy to activate, even though installed and have the other requisite modds running, can't seem to create a lady with a bit of fur down below no matter what I use (clean shaven not my thing) and can't seem to create a heavier set man (stocky build) even with weight set to max, still a bit scrawny looking. Not after a bodybuilder mod but just a beefier build with a belly ?

Also is there a mod to make the mean look a bit cleaner and less like they have been dragged though a hedge backwards ?

Mods being used that all work ok

Sexlab framework

FNIS

XP32 max skeleton

Follow me for sex

Realistic ragdolls

Bodyhair nude male

Fair skin complexion

Nude females

Sexy natural body

SOS

HDT physics ext

Bodyslide and outfit

Cheers, all help really appreciated

IM HERE for ur assistance my dude

here:

painted lady (pubic mod) : i use it myself

3 hours ago, Karen1965 said:

You need to unpack All in one . Place downloaded All in One  your desktop, unpack file to desktop . So you now have two All in One files . Install and load the new All in One to your mod manager should be ok, wShould kick in at 50% for options . Funny biz is the same  . Both files All in One and Funny Biz animations will not install from new downloaded files.Only after being unpacked .I use RAR . You will not need Nude body's as they will conflit . Took me awhile to work out how to install All in one and Funny Bizz . Hope this helps .

Unzipped to desktop but it contains 100's of files, which one is the install file ?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry getting back late . My engine died on my car been fixing her . Install the whole file as normal . I place my download zip or rar back to downloads or a file that I have set up for my downloads . I then use Mcm the usually way to install  . I dont use fomod as I dont like it . Hope you managed to sort it out. Youtube is quite good at show how to install Gopher is good to watch . Karen .