Need help finding cc

I'm working on a sim that looks like Laxus Dreyar from the anime Fairy Tail, but the problem is that I can't find his lightning bolt scar or chest tattoo. And believe me, I've spent a lot of time trying to find them, but with no luck. So I was wondering if anyone here can help me find the items in question, or at least something similar enough (or make it? I don't know squat about sims 4 studio or blender so I can't make them myself). Here are a few pictures so you can see exactly what I'm looking for.

This is the scar.

a7809f54a47348fb332cacd6321106ec.jpg.7cf61e6734125bbc217e40180141d2ab.jpg10fb4221a1766cd946ed931dbdb1f8cf--fairytail-anime-boys.jpg.45810c0d7ac4e198ef7784e59ce9e3b3.jpg

And this is the tattoo.

89586a81ad22c57c9e7f51957bfba6bd95aa3b5e_00.jpg.d359171f98270d5db7975ff8a14b5579.jpg66b04fd764dba3343f540d0c62fd345f--logo-images-fairy-tail-tattoo.jpg.70ad705da1df67e467b68b25c139225d.jpg

Also, does anyone know where I can find a lizard/dragon tail? Something similar to these http://modthesims.info/d/579403

which are made for the sims 3?

Thanks in advance!

Studio K Creations would be my first choice for creating any anime character. I haven't looked for scars or tattoos yet on their site mainly accessories and clothes. If it's not there you can always make a request for it. What I love about their site is that you have the option of Mediafire or Biadu for most of their stuff

This is their homepage If it's not on their site you can always make a request for it

http://karzalee.wixsite.com/studiok

I can make the tattoo and scar for you if you want, I'll start working on it when I have more free time on my hands. Also, I don't think anything like that exists yet for the sims 4, but I found this: snake tail by Merman Simmer, not sure if it's what you're looking for though. Those lizard tails can be converted for the sims 4, but Idk how to do this.

14 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

I can make the tattoo and scar for you if you want, I'll start working on it when I have more free time on my hands. Also, I don't think anything like that exists yet for the sims 4, but I found this: snake tail by Merman Simmer, not sure if it's what you're looking for though. Those lizard tails can be converted for the sims 4, but Idk how to do this.

Really? Thank you so much. You're a lifesaver! And I already have that snake tail (which I'm currently using for a race of aquatic alien serpents I made a few days ago 'cause why the heck not lol), but thanks anyway. Btw I just checked out some of your other tattoos and I really like them. The Gladio one is my favorite.

On 6/24/2018 at 9:01 PM, Khyttyn said:

Studio K Creations would be my first choice for creating any anime character. I haven't looked for scars or tattoos yet on their site mainly accessories and clothes. If it's not there you can always make a request for it. What I love about their site is that you have the option of Mediafire or Biadu for most of their stuff

This is their homepage If it's not on their site you can always make a request for it

http://karzalee.wixsite.com/studiok

I checked out their site, and even though I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, I still managed to find some interesting stuff for a few other characters I plan on making. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 11:56 AM, deathbywesker said:

I'm still working on your tattoo, I'm just having trouble on where to put it atm. The scar is finished, I just need to test it to see if it fits in the right place. 

Wip.thumb.jpg.5dc5435d35fb81486bb8f791ad6d85d5.jpg

They both look amazing and I can't wait to have them in my game (as soon as you're done ofc). I seriously can't thank you enough for doing this. Sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply.. I was a little preoccupied with some other stuff so I kinda forgot about this.

5 hours ago, KissMyAxe87 said:

They both look amazing and I can't wait to have them in my game (as soon as you're done ofc). I seriously can't thank you enough for doing this. Sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply.. I was a little preoccupied with some other stuff so I kinda forgot about this.

Thank you, unfortunately I haven't been able to work on it due to work and etc. but I'll try to finish it in the next couple of days. 

• 1 month later...

Archived