[Sims 4] Collar with chain leash

crimsondrac

Hello all,

This is my very first meshed thing I have ever made for any Sims game. I used this tutorial posted by orangemittens and hammered through a few extra steps on my own to make this. This mesh has 900 vertices and 1280 polys. The original version was more hi-def and had a ton more polys. There are 20 total swatches.

This mesh is static so if the sim bends over it will clip through their body. It can only be used by a fit sim. It will not expand with the body type. I have not figured out how to do that yet or if it can even be done with a necklace mesh. I tried attaching parts of the chain to other parts of the body in Blender but that just broke the chain into separate parts that moved independently with various parts of the body. It looked pretty bad. 

Also, the collar will not fit masculine body types. The collar clips through the neck pretty badly. I plan on making one for larger female body forms and if anyone wants one for males, I can probably modify this one pretty easily, just let me know. So, I hope you like it and I am always open to any creative criticism or suggestions as I am still learning. 

Oh, and sorry for not making a cool See File link. Not sure how to do that.

ChainCollar02_sm.jpg.b86d41ec2dac3adcb977b0ed330b445c.jpgChainCollar01_sm.jpg.50327021f17a3cbf91744ac9bc3d1610.jpg

SF_FA_ChainLeashCollar_Fit.package

Archived