You ever get that feeling some high power really doesn't like you?

So latest version:

Water doesn't turn red, I still can't get the Camila recruitment conversation to play and have to use the bug fix option to advance it (This is not new, I have never got this to work my end) and somehow the sell followers option has vanished, the option about it is missing from both the followers and Mistress. Oh and still no Black Briar Mead in the cellar so have to go by that for the impalement VIP quest.

On 4/20/2024 at 11:22 PM, Delzaron said:

hum, it looks like a meshe problem.

Check your installation. Check also if you dont have conflicts between Ravenous, Pama (I use pama stuff, ravenous is dependant of it), and meat girl mod.

Try to use the console on the bandit hanged by feet on the pole, and type the command unequipall.

If the problem disappear, that's mean the meshe is in cause.

Thanks. Yes, the problem disappears when I unequip the pama_neck mesh. 

Posted (edited)

Just got an idea for a new quest that's easy enough to do:

Simza: hey meat bag? Do you know how to sharpen a blade?

Player: I know a little bit about using the grindstone, why do you ask?

Simza: the guillotine is starting to get a bit dull (or it could be the headsman's axe) I need you to sharpen it before tomorrow

Objective: move to near guillotine

A interact animation appears

Objective complete, go report to simza

Player: Hey simza, I sharpened the guillotine

Simza: let me come and check it

*Simza moves to kitchen 

Simza: hmm.. I don't know... Doesn't look very sharp to me...

Player: trust me it's sharp enough

Simza: hmm.. guess there's only one way to be sure, lay under it to prove it's sharp

Player: fine! If that makes you happy

Objective: lay on the guillotine

Simza: well you better hope you sharpened it well enough, here it comes

Post quest report: guess it was sharp enough

Alternate version: 

Simza: I need you to sharpen the spit 

Later:

Player: Im telling you it's sharp enough

Simza: prove it, lay on the table

Player: fine! If that shuts you up

Simza: now spread your cheeks and relax your spit hole, and hold your chin up

Simza: huh, guess you were right!

Player thinking: told you

Simza: welp,Might as well roast you since you're already impaled

Post quest report: the spit is sharpened and simza can't doubt me now, by the divines the spit is making me orgasm nonstop, I feel dizzy...

Edited by nonofyodambiznes
Posted (edited)

Also got a dialogue idea for the bathe quest: 

Mistress: pet do you know how I keep my skin so smoothe? 

Player: I guess you bathe in blood?

Mistress: that's right! And I've been craving your sweet blood ever since I got a taste of you, so tonight you'll provide the skincare lotion, don't worry, the last thing you'll ever feel is the taste of your own lovejuice after I kissed your severed head

Alternate new quest: mistress wants to bathe again

Simza: hey meat bag? Mistress is looking for you, go talk to her in her room

Objective: talk to carni

Player: mistress? Did you summoned me? 

Carnificina: that's right pet, it's time for another bath

Player: shall I fetch another slave?

Carnificina: not quite pet, you see, I've been craving your sweet flesh ever since I got a taste of it and I can't suppress my desire anymore, this time you're gonna provide the skin lotion, don't worry, the last thing you'll ever feel is the taste of your own lovejuice after I kissed your severed head, now strip and follow me to the bath

On 4/21/2024 at 12:02 AM, Ink_Ribbon said:

You can actually just unequip the shackles. Ironically, Maya is the only one that's terribly difficult to fight at level one, since she's level 20, and all the other vigilants (including Othor) are level one with you. Plus you can get some armor off Othor, and there's not really anything stopping you from just getting better equipment before continuing the quest. I sold anything I got from Othor that I wasn't gonna wear, and bought a shield, and that helped immensely as well.

If you really just want to speed through it, console commands are a thing. Not for skipping stages, using the "kill" command on the group.

No, the shackles CANNOT be unequipped. At least, not for me

And trying this on god mode, and Maya just keeps running away, and with the shackles on, I cannot catch her.

On 5/2/2024 at 5:28 PM, geekygamer93 said:

And trying this on god mode, and Maya just keeps running away, and with the shackles on, I cannot catch her.

I'm level 1, and I kick Maya ass easely...

do you sure you do'nt use a mod altering the npcs battle IA ?

On 5/2/2024 at 4:28 PM, geekygamer93 said:

Do you have Devious Devices running? Due to how that mod works it can cause the ZaZ restraints to behave differently . If not have you checked the movement speed penalty setting in ZaZ? If Maya is running away for some reason you could alter that to let you catch her.

2 hours ago, Leavira said:

Do you have Devious Devices running? Due to how that mod works it can cause the ZaZ restraints to behave differently . If not have you checked the movement speed penalty setting in ZaZ? If Maya is running away for some reason you could alter that to let you catch her.

indeed, if you have devious devices, the shalckes cannot be removed by using unequipall command.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. we could add a quest where player borrows money from mistress and when she can't pay back in time she has to pay with her head

Or If there was a gambling system in Skyrim she could lose her head in a bet.. maybe that could work with the dark arena?

Or maybe carnificina loses a bet and she has to pay a slave

I was also thinking there could be a post quest scene where the camera shows simza butchering player's body on the table and making different dishes out of her kinda like meatfarm 

36 minutes ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

Hmm.. we could add a quest where player borrows money from mistress and when she can't pay back in time she has to pay with her head

Or If there was a gambling system in Skyrim she could lose her head in a bet.. maybe that could work with the dark arena?

Or maybe carnificina loses a bet and she has to pay a slave

I was also thinking there could be a post quest scene where the camera shows simza butchering player's body on the table and making different dishes out of her kinda like meatfarm 

Loan money form mistress is easy to make.

gambling... maybe I have an idea... another VIP stuff... 4 meats girls, player included. The one who loose... loose her head.

There was an update on meatfarm ? really ?

(I was very busy these weeks, si I surely missed some stuffs. And skyblivion rejected my application :( )

On 5/23/2024 at 9:34 PM, nonofyodambiznes said:

I hope the pies are build on, maybe some customer order the player as pies or PC can volunteer for it.  but to see Simza butchering would be cool.  

6 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

That one is already in the mod it's called radiant customer but yeah it would be really cool watching her get butchered and cooked

I don't mean one part i know of that quest but the whole player is turned in to pies and than you follow simza deliver the pies or something.

Edited by Alex749
1 hour ago, Alex749 said:

I don't mean one part i know of that quest but the whole player is turned in to pies and than you follow simza deliver the pies or something.

It's interesting, but the Author may not have the appropriate skills to make the camera follow the NPC (Yes, it is possible). A possible solution would be for the player to become a ghost once cooked and able to run around inside the fort, but there would be no interaction. It would also be possible to adjust the end in which we decide to be cooked and Simza or Adele (the one who replaces us) brings Mistress our fillet.

3 hours ago, killer905 said:

It's interesting, but the Author may not have the appropriate skills to make the camera follow the NPC (Yes, it is possible). A possible solution would be for the player to become a ghost once cooked and able to run around inside the fort, but there would be no interaction. It would also be possible to adjust the end in which we decide to be cooked and Simza or Adele (the one who replaces us) brings Mistress our fillet.

indeed, I don't know how to manipulate the camera of the game engine physics.

So, I can't make something complex like you suggested.

There's no need to complicate things, in meatfarm after player is slaughtered and post quest scene starts she's basically brought back to life equipped with a head disappear item from pama to look like she's decapitated, you could do something like that with the butchered body mod and add some body parts from namira's goat on the table and then make simza use the cooking station to look like she's cooking her

Or if that's too much you could just resurrect her to avoid breaking pamas mod then equip her with head disappear item and add her to the spit roast like so:

Screenshot_20240526-213153.png.6499b18a652321bf85908dd03aafe1dc.png

Kinda like meatfarm's ending, you could also mix it with the gutted belly effect like the hanging meat slave in the kitchen 

So since its come up, I did have a few ideas for ‘post end’ scenes (some of these are just refinements of other ideas above):

Butchering the player after beheading – This would just make use of Tosty’s guro outfits and the Namira’s goat mod, this would have the player moved to an upside-down bondage pole and then have Sizma stand there with a knife or dagger and then apply the outfits in sequence to ‘butcher’ the player with corresponding parts being spawned in on the table next to the pole. The tricky point as I am not sure how its done but know it can be is the beheading without killing the player. As a side not, this should work on the ‘Mistress’s bath’ quest as well, when the player slits the slave’s throat have it apply the headless outfit from Tosty’s mod rather than the current knockdown and kill, have a script kill the meat when the quest completes.

Serving the player to VIP’s – Currently if your being kept as meat in the cell and select the VIP option you get roasted in the kitchen and displayed there, just a simple move to the VIP room after that with NPC’s there to be served to would add to that.

Mistress’s meal end – So you are being served to Mistress now she is done with you, the text mentions her wanting the pussy only so a simple scene of Mistress sitting in her room at the table, Sizma coming in, saying she has the fillet for her and then a plate and fillet spawning onto the table would be nice.

Namira day – You get promised your soul will be sent to Namira, again would need to have the beheading not kill the player. After being sacrificed you and the other sacrifice end up before Namira (would say using a location in the Soul Carne for Oblivion), she greets you and then you have a scene where the player is put through the various ends, so Namira has you please her, then uses one of Pama’s furniture to ‘kill’ you (can include then using the bondage pole butchery from above after that for the beheading as well), you ‘respawn’, your just a soul after all and then have to please her again and on to the next death, repeat until all have been done and then fade to black with some text about how your mind has broken and your soul shall spend eternity pleasing and being devoured by Namira.

5 hours ago, Leavira said:

Butchering the player after beheading – This would just make use of Tosty’s guro outfits and the Namira’s goat mod, this would have the player moved to an upside-down bondage pole and then have Sizma stand there with a knife or dagger and then apply the outfits in sequence to ‘butcher’ the player with corresponding parts being spawned in on the table next to the pole. The tricky point as I am not sure how its done but know it can be is the beheading without killing the player. As a side not, this should work on the ‘Mistress’s bath’ quest as well, when the player slits the slave’s throat have it apply the headless outfit from Tosty’s mod rather than the current knockdown and kill, have a script kill the meat when the quest completes.

yep, pretty much the idea

5 hours ago, Leavira said:

Namira day – You get promised your soul will be sent to Namira, again would need to have the beheading not kill the player. After being sacrificed you and the other sacrifice end up before Namira (would say using a location in the Soul Carne for Oblivion), she greets you and then you have a scene where the player is put through the various ends, so Namira has you please her, then uses one of Pama’s furniture to ‘kill’ you (can include then using the bondage pole butchery from above after that for the beheading as well), you ‘respawn’, your just a soul after all and then have to please her again and on to the next death, repeat until all have been done and then fade to black with some text about how your mind has broken and your soul shall spend eternity pleasing and being devoured by Namira.

sounds kinda like my mod idea from page 7