Devious devices animation issue with MO

So, I am very new to mod organizer but I have mostly got the hang of it, I'm having an issue where all animations are loading without issue (sexlab included, works fine) but devious devices have no animations whatsoever (newest version so no Zaz pack). Is there anything I'm missing? I have searched high and low but I can't seem to find a solution.

9 minutes ago, BlackForest09 said:

So, I am very new to mod organizer but I have mostly got the hang of it, I'm having an issue where all animations are loading without issue (sexlab included, works fine) but devious devices have no animations whatsoever (newest version so no Zaz pack). Is there anything I'm missing? I have searched high and low but I can't seem to find a solution.

MO2? If so that's known, you can work around it by disabling the builtin fomod installer and reinstalling DD.

6 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

MO2? If so that's known, you can work around it by disabling the builtin fomod installer and reinstalling DD.

How do you disable a fomod? My guess is:

1) Extract it

2) Merge the desired folders *

3) Re-zip it excluding the fomod and wizard files

* if there are two 01 folders ie "01 CBBE" and "01 UNP"  you'd pick the desired one and merge that.

Am I close?

And does that go for DD Assets and DD Integration or just DD Assets?

5 hours ago, webjedi2 said:

How do you disable a fomod? My guess is:

1) Extract it

2) Merge the desired folders *

3) Re-zip it excluding the fomod and wizard files

* if there are two 01 folders ie "01 CBBE" and "01 UNP"  you'd pick the desired one and merge that.

Am I close?

And does that go for DD Assets and DD Integration or just DD Assets?

In MO, go to settings -> plugins -> fomod installer. And disable it there.

And it's DD integration you need to reinstall.

3 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

In MO, go to settings -> plugins -> fomod installer. And disable it there.

And it's DD integration you need to reinstall.

Just wondering is it only DDi that has problems with MO2 or fomods for Oldrim in general?

On 6/15/2018 at 2:19 PM, LazyBoot said:

No idea, I haven't had the issue myself since I don't use MO2. But disabling it has solved the issue for some.

I can confirm that this worked indeed! Thank you so much! 

And for anyone wondering, you DON'T have to play with the folders and files. Once you disable the fomod installer in MO2, it will use the external installer and then everything works. I only had to reinstall DDi, not the other DD mods.

• 10 months later...

Archived