Penis Texture/Shadowing Glitch

Hey you guys, as you may see in the title of this post, I am having a difficulty in my Sims 3 penises. For some odd reason, the penis texture seems to be deformed or the texture must be linked to another part of the body...I know it isnt to the feet because I have removed the penis mapv1 and then tried to remove the mapv2 and seemed like nothing happened. But when I used any other skins, it would sorta show correctly but it will still have that weird shadowing. I'll show you a picture of what it looks like...but could anyone tell me how to fix this, it never did that on my

old computer but it seems to be doing it now; I have my sims quality to high, texture quality to high, shadows/lighting to medium, and visual quality to high, but even if I change the settings, the penis is still like this...

Screenshot-2.thumb.jpg.5c50a95d46d12055d09038178ca0f534.jpg

Well...the thing is that I copied and pasted the old mods files onto my new one and as soon as I opened up the body hair tab, I seen this and I removed the skins and wanted to see the original penis without skins, but it didn't change much, I don't know what to do, but I just gave up and just played the Sims 3 like the regular Sims 3.

• 1 year later...
On 6/21/2018 at 7:23 PM, Dayeary512 said:

Well...the thing is that I copied and pasted the old mods files onto my new one and as soon as I opened up the body hair tab, I seen this and I removed the skins and wanted to see the original penis without skins, but it didn't change much, I don't know what to do, but I just gave up and just played the Sims 3 like the regular Sims 3.

It's a normal thing that happens when you're in CAS when your settings are on high

• 1 year later...