Bearman868 Posted June 10, 2018 Posted June 10, 2018 Is there a full body nudity mode that you can use for all clothing slots from casual to bikini? I had one, but I lost it by accidentally deleting it and I don't know where I found the full body nudity mod from. The one I had was beautifully done and had the most detailed vagina in a skin I have ever seen and I want that one again. The vagina was wider and more detailed.
wongfoo2003 Posted June 12, 2018 Posted June 12, 2018 Try this one : http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=176130 or/and this: http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=176139
Bearman868 Posted June 13, 2018 Author Posted June 13, 2018 Now I have a issue with no chest after I remove what ever top my female sim was wearing. How do I fix that?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.