3 hours ago, heman2104 said:

Breast growth shows up when wearing 3bba armor, but when my toon is naked, she has her normal body, with no growth. Any ideas?

build naked 3bba body

On 3/21/2024 at 5:02 PM, wolffang719 said:

Can anyone explain to me how the 'economy' part of MME works? Cause I got a notification that Markarth wants milk so I went there and since I had a lot of 'strong' milk I went looking for a farmer since they buy that kind but no matter who I initiate the hey there dialogue with I have no option to sell, only the nevermind and 'milk me' options what am I missing here?

Try to read this guide:

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/17969-milk-mod-economy-a-guide/

11 hours ago, Miister Spiice said:

Nipple leaking effects misplaced 

How do I get to right position for a 3ba body type?

Any advice welcome. 

you dont

For some reason when I deploy a crafted camp milk pump it does not work, the animation plays but no milk is pumped. The PC has 8 milk stored, and when using static pumps this works as intended. There's any wayt to make the deployable(Campfire) pump work?

Edited by NephilimOokami
miss the question
14 hours ago, NephilimOokami said:

For some reason when I deploy a crafted camp milk pump it does not work, the animation plays but no milk is pumped. The PC has 8 milk stored, and when using static pumps this works as intended.

oh ok thanks.

Shame though.

On 4/14/2024 at 12:28 AM, Brole said:

No it does not

Why not? (Just looking to troubleshoot here since I am also wanting to use Pandora)

Other issues I have had with mods that required FNIS or Nemesis, all I had to do was find the specific fixes either of those 2 tools required and add them to Pandora, and it fixed those issues. afaik MME doesn't require any such fix, and works well with either FNIS or Nemesis, so what about Pandora makes it uncompatible?

Edit : Decided to do a bit more research on my own. Issues have been reported on the Pandora Git, but no replies yet. Others have been having issues with mods that use ZaZ furniture animations, so it's highly likely to be the cause. As far as solutions go, only thing of note I've found is this comment that found a couple of files in the ZaZ animation pack 8+ with some wrong characters that have been causing some issues with Nemesis. So I'll go do some testing for now, but I'm not too convinced switching a character in 2 files will solve this.

Edited by Kotaff

Hello, I seem to have run into a weird situation. It appears that i'm not being notified if there is a service tax at a location. Would that be a Load order issue or should I try to reinstall the mod?

Spoiler

enb2024_4_20_13_13_43.jpg.a41a3103ff61a2e0243fd7086c0e80e3.jpgenb2024_4_20_13_18_06.jpg.cf0d0207a03ce4055678b7bffb1015da.jpgenb2024_4_20_13_18_12.jpg.d1bc30618f71fd4b84e03e4d2434f478.jpg

I still do not understand how one enables automatic milking or Mobile milking at page 91 one said to Set Curiass to automatic ? but I did not find that Option Instead I get spells in Debug that just register said item but even if i register them nothing happens is there a Special condition or something attached to it ?

On 1/24/2024 at 4:09 PM, Wastelanddom said:

Hi there I'm having some trouble with the fucking machine on the zaz milker (this has been spawned in rathe than using the ones placed by the mod. wondering if anyone else has seen this issue? Basically the machine dulicates itself so there are two (up to three) overlapping all at the same time.

20240124210356_1.jpg

Did you ever manage to resolve this issue? I’m having this same problem. I also have an issue where after milking is complete and the NPC stands up, parts of the machine are still attached to them and animated. 

On 3/23/2024 at 3:33 AM, Ed86 said:

build naked 3bba body

Hi Ed, thanks so much for creating and maintaining this mod.

I have inflation working correctly with MME and SLIF using 3BA body; but I’ve noticed that the areola and nipple on some NPCs is visually scaling more than the breast. I’ve noticed this especially with NPCs that have a lower “body weight”. Is that something I need to adjust in SLIF somehow? Or is that something I have to do with sliders? 

Hi - I have a quick question; I've got the debug menu active and I'm trying to change pregnancy from false to true since I don't see a compatibility between Milk Mod to Fertility Mode and it's grayed out? I can't click on it to make it true; am I going about it wrong? 

Thanks in advance! 

16 hours ago, SalvDlucc said:

Did you ever manage to resolve this issue? I’m having this same problem. I also have an issue where after milking is complete and the NPC stands up, parts of the machine are still attached to them and animated. 

No luck unfortunately, and also experienced the same behaviour with parts remaining attached as well.

21 hours ago, SalvDlucc said:

Hi Ed, thanks so much for creating and maintaining this mod.

I have inflation working correctly with MME and SLIF using 3BA body; but I’ve noticed that the areola and nipple on some NPCs is visually scaling more than the breast. I’ve noticed this especially with NPCs that have a lower “body weight”. Is that something I need to adjust in SLIF somehow? Or is that something I have to do with sliders? 

no idea

8 hours ago, Cotton0Candy said:

Hi - I have a quick question; I've got the debug menu active and I'm trying to change pregnancy from false to true since I don't see a compatibility between Milk Mod to Fertility Mode and it's grayed out? I can't click on it to make it true; am I going about it wrong? 

Thanks in advance! 

thats because you cant change it in mme

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no idea

Ok, thanks for the reply. I’ll try to play around with settings in SLIF and see if that does anything to fix it. I was originally having trouble getting MME and SLIF to play nice together, but finally managed to get the visual scaling working after reading the forums here. I suspect it’s something in SLIF causing this issue, since I can adjust individual sliders for morphs. I didn’t customize any of those, but maybe I should have. 

9 hours ago, Wastelanddom said:

No luck unfortunately, and also experienced the same behaviour with parts remaining attached as well.

Ok, thanks. Well, if I manage to find a solution I will let you know. I suspect it’s something with the ZAZ animations not knowing when to stop; but I’m not 100%. 

16 hours ago, Cotton0Candy said:

Oh I see! I apologize - I thought I read that you could. 

Is there a different way to change it or no? If no that's fine - I'm just curious. 

its easy, get pregnant

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

its easy, get pregnant

I think I didn't mention this but my MC *is* pregnant through Fertility mode but there doesn't seem to be a compatibility between fertility mode and milk mod *from what I saw* so I was trying to make the menu register that is is pregnant. 

I apologize for the confusion and miswording.