Sexlab tool 3.0 not working on skyrim SE

60193552_mod2.thumb.JPG.8a9cca3976bfc3db159908ed10b728cc.JPG64911294_mod1.thumb.JPG.186c0a11ae4a4f5d0c8bf73ce57279c3.JPG

all of mod it's work find (not undressShout)

i download sexlab tool 3.0  . I Use NmM to Install . i run Skse but games dint's run . i unChoose sexlabtool . Games is run normal

ps. i use sexlab Se 163 + hotfix  

Sry i very bad on English 

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem. Can you explain me clearly what to do to make it work? Please 

On 6/10/2018 at 8:08 AM, MadMansGun said:

you need to extract everything from it's BSA file and delete it, SSE can't read the older BSA format.

Sorry but I'm new in this amazing universe.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/23/2019 at 9:12 PM, SarusTWolf said:

Could someone give a step by step instruction guide on how to extract the .bsa files? I'm SO confused

Here's how I did it. 
Install SL Tools 3.0 (doesn't matter how) -> run BSA Browser -> top left go to file>open archive -> locate where the mod is installed, there should be a file that is named 'SexLabTools.bsa' -> open that file and click 'Extract files' in BSA Browser (you will copy the files extracted back into the installed mod folder) -> delete the old 'SexLabTools.bsa' file -> run skyrim.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 12:45 PM, lenora said:

Here's how I did it. 
Install SL Tools 3.0 (doesn't matter how) -> run BSA Browser -> top left go to file>open archive -> locate where the mod is installed, there should be a file that is named 'SexLabTools.bsa' -> open that file and click 'Extract files' in BSA Browser (you will copy the files extracted back into the installed mod folder) -> delete the old 'SexLabTools.bsa' file -> run skyrim.

Thx, super helpful!

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2019 at 9:45 PM, lenora said:

Here's how I did it. 

That was super helpful indeed. But now my SSE wont even launch :( So i deleted the whole mod again

5 minutes ago, 666_Devilswhore said:

That was super helpful indeed. But now my SSE wont even launch :( So i deleted the whole mod again

Found a solution tho. I did the following:

1. Unpack the SexlabTools file

2.Run BSA Browser

3. Click on File, then Open Archive

Now go to the directory where you unpacked the ZIP file to and open the SexlabTools folder.

Open the SexlabTools Bsa and click on extract files.

Now just drag and drop the extracted files into the SexlabTools folder and delete the Bsa file.

Now ZIP it back up and Install 

Now just run SKSE and you're good to go

• 2 weeks later...

If people are still having issues with this...

1. Make sure UIExtensions is installed.

2. Load Sex Lab Tools (Attached)

3. Run BSA Browser

a) In BSA Browser locate the installed Sex Lab Tools.bsa

b) Extract those files, where you found the .bsa file

c) Remember to delete the .bsa file from that list

4. Run game, I had issues starting from my saved game. So I started a new one. Then quit after about one minute. Then I launched my last saved game and it worked like normal.

Hope this helps, it worked for me but YMMV

Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated.zip

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2021 at 1:56 AM, Seedynotions said:

If people are still having issues with this...

1. Make sure UIExtensions is installed.

2. Load Sex Lab Tools (Attached)

3. Run BSA Browser

a) In BSA Browser locate the installed Sex Lab Tools.bsa

b) Extract those files, where you found the .bsa file

c) Remember to delete the .bsa file from that list

4. Run game, I had issues starting from my saved game. So I started a new one. Then quit after about one minute. Then I launched my last saved game and it worked like normal.

Hope this helps, it worked for me but YMMV

Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated.zip 169.28 kB · 52 downloads

Thanks for the clear explanation but somehow for me there is now .bsa file there. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've been having similar problems, but the animations I create with Sexlab Tools once I get skyrim working just don't work. It just makes my character hump the air once, and then they just stand inside of each other. The animations I'm using for them work perfectly fine separately though, like Leito Cowgirl 1 works perfectly fine, but when I choose it for Sexlab Tools it just fails completely. I also tried the download just above, but there was no change whatsoever.

Is this something to do with FNIS, the mod itself, or did I somehow mess up a sexlab animation folder?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 7:17 PM, Karther105 said:

Hi followed the steps took the extracted bsa files from the LE version put it into the patched version and re-archived it and it works gonna leave the working version here.

SexLab Tools SE Working 21 APR 21.rar 146.46 kB · 33 downloads

Doing God's work my man. I have no idea why a file like this wasn't just part of the More Nasty Critters install guide, why do the instructions put so much effort into telling us how to unzip a file but not how to make an LE .bsa file work in SE? (And for anyone still wondering, I can confirm this file works flawlessly, just install it like you would any other mod)

Anyways, gonna put some tags in here for the people looking for this via the search function:
MNC 15.bmp 64bit SSE BSA SexLab Tools rar SexLab Tools v3.0 SexLab & More Nasty Critters Install Guide V6

EDIT: Damn. Just figured out that while the game doesn't CTD like it would with the LE version of SexLab Tools, the hotkeys don't appear to be working: no matter what I set them to in the MCM, no window pops up at all. Which probably makes this mod pretty useless until some kind of solution is found.

EDIT 2: I figured out what my problem was here. It works for me now, but depending on how much you're attached to your character, this might not be a viable solution for you.

Edited by EnergizingCupOfCovfefe
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...