Full Body Sweat

Full Body Sweat

I was browsing the forum and came across somebody mentioning a sweat mod. I'm not a modder really, but I dabble, and I made this a looooong time ago from some random sweat textures I had on my harddrive.

As the title states, it's sweat from head to toe. It's located under face paint in the makeup section. I use it mostly for workout outfits. Feel free to use it however you like.

Enjoy

5 hours ago, ham85 said:

Full Body Sweat

I was browsing the forum and came across somebody mentioning a sweat mod. I'm not a modder really, but I dabble, and I made this a looooong time ago from some random sweat textures I had on my harddrive.

As the title states, it's sweat from head to toe. It's located under face paint in the makeup section. I use it mostly for workout outfits. Feel free to use it however you like.

Enjoy

Where can I find it at the CAS ???

I have search everywhere ..........

3 hours ago, s20051139 said:

a permanent "Scratchy" moodlet is placed on the sim whenever it is having this makeup on it.  the moodlet is not removable even by cheats or medicines, and there will be red marks unless the moodlet is gone.  Please fix that.

There's no coding or tuning or anything with this mod. It's just a facepaint texture. If you're getting any moodlets at all it's got to be another mod you have that's causing it.

4 hours ago, ham85 said:

There's no coding or tuning or anything with this mod. It's just a facepaint texture. If you're getting any moodlets at all it's got to be another mod you have that's causing it.

Viewed with S4Studio and found this.  Tried to remove that suspicious Sickness tag but failed.  Clear all and re-insert gender appropriate, human and athletic tags and tested in-game yet the problem still exists.  I suspect that sickness tag is a hint that your cc has something related to sickness in it and simply remove the tag is just not enough to completely get rid of it.  i am not a professional modder so sorry that's all i can help.

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 01.46.43.png

On 6/16/2018 at 4:06 AM, Evilash34 said:

Is it possible to link this to end of ww animations for climax scene?

On 6/13/2018 at 12:32 PM, infernal171 said:

I really like wet or sweaty bodies, it would be really cool if that kind of mod woke up when a sin did sex or practice an activity in the gym or running.

Are these things I can do: No.

Are these things someone else can do: Maybe, and if so I give full permission. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...