What outfit is this?? [sOLVED]

1 hour ago, yamayashi said:

What outfit mod is this..also if you can find the weapon that would be great thanks

skyrim outfit.jpg

I know the weapon is called Bloody Rynotis scythe converted from Vindictus and skyrimgtx also stole it and keeps renaming it. Download. The armor looks very similar to the human female priest cloth outfit from Tera.

c4f02720917cee2d5c509d5d637ce428.jpg

7 hours ago, deadwinter said:

I know the weapon is called Bloody Rynotis scythe converted from Vindictus and skyrimgtx also stole it and keeps renaming it. Download. The armor looks very similar to the human female priest cloth outfit from Tera.

c4f02720917cee2d5c509d5d637ce428.jpg

thanks a lot, this was a bonus 

Just now, yamayashi said:

thanks a lot, this was a bonus 

No problem friend. I think the Fox shop merged mod might have some similar short bodysuits. When I played Tera they were my favorite outfit. The Tera conversion mod might also have one with a high collar. Good luck!

On 6/9/2018 at 1:33 PM, onesumgame said:

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2018/02/unpb-un7b-1827liwu-tbbp.html

Some nice stuff there but get too many malware warnings from via various security when accessing the download links, too much of a coincidence to be just a single false positive.

Archived