• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 5:29 AM, hana120 said:

Would someone have the link for the Milky Slal animation esp?
The game asks me and as long as I have not given this esp, I could not run my save without having a ctd loading the save.

Not sure if you already figured out but it's in the original mod description:

However your game shouldn't CTD if you don't have that esp. The animations simple won't have objects linked to them.

That esp is made for LE, so you might want to resave in CK if you want to update to form 44.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since the MilkyAnimObj file isn't included in this SE thread and is only available on the Oldrim page, does this mean that animations with those objects like the alchemy table won't show up?

If I install the MilkyAnimObj oldrim file, it will crash my game correct? Thanks for the help.

57 minutes ago, icedragon613 said:

Since the MilkyAnimObj file isn't included in this SE thread and is only available on the Oldrim page, does this mean that animations with those objects like the alchemy table won't show up?

If I install the MilkyAnimObj oldrim file, it will crash my game correct? Thanks for the help.

just run the meshes with NIF Optimizer and then install as normal. Not sure if necessary but you can also open the .esp with SSE Creation Kit and save it to automatically change the .esp format to SSE version.

52 minutes ago, Highborn said:

just run the meshes with NIF Optimizer and then install as normal. Not sure if necessary but you can also open the .esp with SSE Creation Kit and save it to automatically change the .esp format to SSE version.

Thanks, I'll take a look and see if I can get it done.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 5:30 AM, Zelgadiss said:

Did anyone find version 2.3 to SE? or some tutorial on how to convert it?

Just convert it, either by using the game's provided havok converter tool or, much easier, using Cathedral Assets Optimiser - there is no point these days to using other tools as CAO uses the latest texture, mesh and animation optimisation tools and does it all in a few clicks. It also handles BSA unpacking and repacking if you want, think of that feature as a GUI for Zilav's awesome BSArch command line tool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/21/2021 at 5:44 AM, definitelymature said:

ALSO MILKYANIMOBJ-2-0 CONVERTED TO SE

INSTALL FOR FURNITURE TO SHOW UP IN FURNITURE ANIMATIONS (stools, tables, etc.)

milkyanimobj-2-0 SE.zip 432.53 kB · 117 downloads

THANKYOU, this was driving me insane, what was the fix? - i have a few other mods missing anim furniture, and I'm convinced its something at mesh level. Maybe I can apply the same trick and get the missing stuff from Ayasato, Billy to show up.