Royal Crusader Armor

Guest ThatOne

As a rule of thumb, ANY work I do is on a credit-to-use basis. My friend is a firm believer in the "cathedral" view on modding, and so am I.

As for the other authors - their readme's are all there.

As a rule of thumb' date=' ANY work I do is on a credit-to-use basis. My friend is a firm believer in the "cathedral" view on modding, and so am I.

As for the other authors - their readme's are all there.

[/quote']

Good to know.

I wish everyone subscribed to the cathedral view. It would not only make it easier for everyone, but it would also improve so very many things, instead of forcing folks to reinvent the wheel to make a small improvement. Sorry for the rant....:P

I really like this mod' date=' have been looking for something like this for ages but....I cant download it....downloading just wont start. Is it possible for you to upload it also somewhere else? Thanks :)

[/quote']

The attachment system broke at some point, but it should be fixed now. Try again.

I really like this mod' date=' have been looking for something like this for ages but....I cant download it....downloading just wont start. Is it possible for you to upload it also somewhere else? Thanks :)

[/quote']

The attachment system broke at some point, but it should be fixed now. Try again.

Now it worked...thank you and of course author for this great mod :)