Body Mod with the most BBP Compatible Outfits?

tm2dragon

Trying to decide on which body mod to go with, and I think the deciding factor should be which has the most compatible outfit options. After all, what's the point of downloading a mod to make goodies dance if you don't have outfits to GO with it? :P Without properly modded clothing, the only way you'll appreciate the new physics is if everyone went naked 24/7........appealing, but stretches the bounds of realism beyond even what I'm willing to accept. XD So, any suggestions?

CBBE with alans BBP armor compilation. It's like 130 jiggly armors in one package. Plus all the parts are interchangeable... PLUS he has optional breasts sizes included. Anywhere from 50% smaller to 50% BIGGER!

I of course use the 50% bigger skeleton, just because I want more bounce and jiggle as I can get!

CBBE with alans BBP armor compilation. It's like 130 jiggly armors in one package. Plus all the parts are interchangeable... PLUS he has optional breasts sizes included. Anywhere from 50% smaller to 50% BIGGER!

I of course use the 50% bigger skeleton' date=' just because I want more bounce and jiggle as I can get!

[/quote']

Do you have a link? Cant find it on Nexus.

I of course use the 50% bigger skeleton' date=' just because I want more bounce and jiggle as I can get!

[/quote']

Do you have a link? Cant find it on Nexus.

awesome collection

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8315

also compatible with TBBP which is great :

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463

Archived