[Sims4] LUXURE's Animations for WickedWhims [01-06-2018]

• 2 months later...

past 2 days i have tried downloading, i got a 502 error. IDK if the links are perma-broken or if the host as simply been down for days, is there an alternate download link for the animation pack? I was able to get the object from someone who shared the file here but cant get the animations

4 minutes ago, JasperHex said:

past 2 days i have tried downloading, i got a 502 error. IDK if the links are perma-broken or if the host as simply been down for days, is there an alternate download link for the animation pack? I was able to get the object from someone who shared the file here but cant get the animations

That's strange, the link worked fine yesterday when i checked it.

Just try the link later, it may be that SFS is down.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 3:07 AM, JasperHex said:

When I get that error it's usually because of cookies overload, too much data through google however you explain it. Settings - scroll to privacy and security - find "clear browsing history" - and I choose JUST cookies and other site data. It helps me I don't know if its something you want to do~~

• 3 months later...
On 9/15/2020 at 5:23 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

The animations link to simfileshare works.

However the link to the Needed CC uses Adfly.

Noir should not be using links to Adfly on here, they are not allowed.  

Here is the horse dildo CC set needed for the animations=

Oh my god, thank you. Someone actually cares.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 12:53 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

The animations link to simfileshare works.

However the link to the Needed CC uses Adfly.

Noir should not be using links to Adfly on here, they are not allowed.  

Here is the horse dildo CC set needed for the animations=

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Sex Toy - Horse Dildo.7z 748.63 kB · 117 downloads

Thank you for the link as it gets so very annoying when files are hidden behind adfly garbage..

• 3 weeks later...

:( I can't download anything from the lovely .Noir.'s site. Every link is considered a link to a viral site and thus I am blocked from access. Which is terrible because my computer fried three weeks ago so I am rebuilding my entire mods folder from scratch. e.e 

.Noir. Your mods are lovely, I am sorry I cannot access them. Is there anyway to change the link? Forgive me for putting any pressure on you or causing you stress. Ad.fly holds your simsharefile link hostage. 

• 3 weeks later...

im sorry but while i get the idea of having a patreon, its just down right greedy to lol put fucking adfly links to downloads, its turns off people that would otherwise donate via patreon to then put a fucking ad fly link to a download, its like why would I pay a creator that can't even make their downloads less headache inducing to download?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...