16 minutes ago, swollen said:

Yes. A problem with navigation mesh in Whiterun origin location.

Yes, it´s suddenly DOUBLE-TIME, and btw I found an ERROR inside of the skyrim navmesh, directly behind the gate/and in front...this has now priority...

Why is that mod adding double navmesh-parts...?? I did not change navmeshes, I only added a new one with the beginning of the stairs upside into the building....

Let me please a little time for that nonsence....that mod you showed me doesn´t need any change of navmesh...btw.

pics show the navmesh of only the CK load with skyrim and / without update so far...

I patched that "thing" and I´ll now check out if something is running better or different inside of my game....

The teleport marker are all standing on a triangle so far, but that "whole" is very much not wanted there...

CreationKit 2018-06-03 21-08-22-79.jpg

CreationKit 2018-06-03 21-08-29-22.jpg

10 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Yes, it´s suddenly DOUBLE-TIME, and btw I found an ERROR inside of the skyrim navmesh, directly behind the gate/and in front...this has now priority...

Why is that mod adding double navmesh-parts...?? I did not change navmeshes, I only added a new one with the beginning of the stairs upside into the building....

Let me please a little time for that nonsence....that mod you showed me doesn´t need any change of navmesh...btw.

pics show the navmesh of only the CK load with skyrim and / without update so far...

I patched that "thing" and I´ll now check out if something is running better or different inside of my game....

The teleport marker are all standing on a triangle so far, but that "whole" is very much not wanted there... 

CreationKit 2018-06-03 21-08-22-79.jpg

CreationKit 2018-06-03 21-08-29-22.jpg

Yes. It's just as you said. It can be fixed?
13 minutes ago, swollen said:

Yes. It's just as you said. It can be fixed?

I fixed it...and outside is also a crappy thing, if a follower is behind you and you go to run the way uphill to whiterun, suddenly the follower looses the connection to the player and then you loose your follower-for quest-mods it is anoying (specially, if you play slave-mods)  -this is an old error too...I try to solve that right now...

I played my mod with your suggested one-I would not change something-it works perfect together that doubled navmesh (4-6 triangles) in that area is totally no problem from my point of view.

-another problem is also solved...(follower now follow without errors into whiterun)

-but one error is still penetrating me....until that one is not solved, I´ll not share that file....this is also VERY MUCH STRANGE..I must look at  the navmesh again....

5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I fixed it...and outside is also a crappy thing, if a follower is behind you and you go to run the way uphill to whiterun, suddenly the follower looses the connection to the player and then you loose your follower-for quest-mods it is anoying (specially, if you play slave-mods)  -this is an old error too...I try to solve that right now... 

Ok. Thank you.

10 hours ago, swollen said:

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

I played my mod with your suggested one-I would not change something-it works perfect together that doubled navmesh (4-6 triangles) in that area is totally no problem from my point of view.

-another problem is also solved...(follower now follow without errors into whiterun)

-but one error is still penetrating me....until that one is not solved, I´ll not share that file....this is also VERY MUCH STRANGE..I must look at  the navmesh again....

I use that one as well, but I don't use followers much and did not when checking out the Gate House.  The NPC added by .. whatever Whiterun overhaul adds the East Empire Company office on top of the guard barracks right there was in the gate house, sitting on one of the benches. I didn't wait around to see if she would get up and walk around or not, but I thought it was good she was there.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the navmesh problem already solved? I had to uninstall this mod because none of the NPCs couldn't get in or out of Whiterun. Outside they just stand still and inside they try to get through the Underforge, and that door is still closed in my new game.

16 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

Is the navmesh problem already solved? I had to uninstall this mod because none of the NPCs couldn't get in or out of Whiterun. Outside they just stand still and inside they try to get through the Underforge, and that door is still closed in my new game.

IDK...I found a navmesh problem on the vanilla gameplay (more than one !!!) behind the door, in front of the door - the way down to the stables-all vanilla navmesh errors...big enough, so that followers kept standing around and got left. I made a patch but could not solve one problem either-that problem has to do with an activator inside of whiterun....as soon the player enters, the npc stops following too...I have for now no idea why this happens....it has to do with a quest activation...maybe...if I have that all as patch-sollution, I would load it up for you...for now this mod is how it is...but should not "destroy a navmesh"..some triangles became double-time, 4 or 5...but that´s no problem here....

The entrance door you can open with a lever, close to the inner door-stairs up....I had my followers running there all around-should be working....

p.s. that patch is ONLY changing  3 errors of the vanilla whiterun city entrance area (1)  and on way down to the stables (2 errors)...!! Installation: -simply add it to the data folder and have a try (the more down it´s inside the load-order, the more better it can help)

SkyrimWhiterunNavMeshCorrection.esp

22 minutes ago, t.ara said:

IDK...I found a navmesh problem on the vanilla gameplay (more than one !!!) behind the door, in front of the door - the way down to the stables-all vanilla navmesh errors...big enough, so that followers kept standing around and got left. I made a patch but could not solve one problem either-that problem has to do with an activator inside of whiterun....as soon the player enters, the npc stops following too...I have for now no idea why this happens....it has to do with a quest activation...maybe...if I have that all as patch-sollution, I would load it up for you...for now this mod is how it is...but should not "destroy a navmesh"..some triangles became double-time, 4 or 5...but that´s no problem here....

The entrance door you can open with a lever, close to the inner door-stairs up....I had my followers running there all around-should be working....

p.s. that patch is ONLY changing  3 errors of the vanilla whiterun city entrance area (1)  and on way down to the stables (2 errors)...!! Installation: -simply add it to the data folder and have a try (the more down it´s inside the load-order, the more better it can help)

SkyrimWhiterunNavMeshCorrection.esp

Maybe a temporary solution could be an extra door next to the main gate to allow the NPCs to wander in and out? I don't know if this is a feasible solution at all. Just throwing an idea here.

• 10 months later...

t.ara ... Thanks for another great content addition ... easy access out in the open ... took a while to decorate the playroom :D

However, by not having it load as a separate cell, doing Whiterun stuff in town now seems to be getting that max memory usage error more frequently now.

Spoiler

TESV 2019-05-13 13-32-07-00.jpg

• 6 months later...

It doesn't seem like I can get into the gate house.

Load order link = https://docs.google.com/document/d/11AlleWeXpl1BNWY7MVE3FLFlKsowF9Hzm0UoBWczfkM/edit?usp=sharing

Attached are screen shots of where I think a door should be, but there is none.

I put the files in the middle of the order based on the sort from Loot.  I have mod whiterun at 42, and whiterun gate house v1.3 at 51, followed by Jks Skyrim and directors cut at 52 and 53 respectively.

Where is the entrance?

Is there something wrong with my load order?

Do I need the original Whiterun Gatehouse mod as well?

Thanks

ScreenShot17.bmp ScreenShot18.bmp

• 5 months later...