Skills frozen :( help,please.

Hello everyone x

I am having a bit of a problem. i cant seem to progress my skills. All of a sudden no skills progress. For example i was wanting to practice on my guitar and i chose practice and she started practising and the little test tube skill progressing thing hovers over my head as it should but its stuck on something like 10%. no matter how long i practice it wont grow and i am only on level 2.

This happens with every skill. they all are suddenly stuck and their various percentages.

Doe anyone know why this has happened? The only mod i have added is the Wicked Perversions as well as the most up to date WhickedWhims. But i cant see how they could have effected this. Everything else in game works totally fine. 

I really hope someone can help. i dont wish to rest my sim if i can help it as she has some high levels in some skills and it be such a pain to start her all over again. :(

Sims 4 is really tricky on adding scripts.

Try to uninstal both your script mods (WW and W perversions.)

Load the game play for a while, try to upgrade you skills.

If it works, then save and re-enable the other mods (first WW without WPervs.)

If it works: good enable WPervs and try again

If not works: report to TURBODRIVER

If just WPervs does not work report to the author.

If also without the mods the game is not working then probably the save is corrupted and there is very little to do.

12 hours ago, CPU said:

Sims 4 is really tricky on adding scripts.

Try to uninstal both your script mods (WW and W perversions.)

Load the game play for a while, try to upgrade you skills.

If it works, then save and re-enable the other mods (first WW without WPervs.)

If it works: good enable WPervs and try again

If not works: report to TURBODRIVER

If just WPervs does not work report to the author.

If also without the mods the game is not working then probably the save is corrupted and there is very little to do.

Hi CPU :)

Hope your well my friend.

Thank you for your wise advice. I tried what you said and went through it carefully.

What it turned out to be was that after i had installed the whicked perversions mod, i then placed a moodlet that come with the mod into my sims moods via the CAS Household editor thing. So i think by swapping out a default moodlet with a mod one caused my sims4 game to brainfart and just lock up in the skill progress scripts. Once i swapped it back all the skills carried on progressing as usual and the game seems happier.

I guess sometimes things like moodlets and game changing scripts can be very delicate and temperamental.

Thankfully it wasnt any issue with whickedwhims or even directly the perversions mod. 

Thank you once again for your very helpful and swift reply. Its why i love this forum.

Archived