About sexout breeder lactation setting...

MOVED PINGER

i love how boobs grow big, but what should i do to make breasts grow without pregnancy?

pregnancy makes the breast growth a limit which only requires pregnancy to adjust such features into come in handy and soon it goes off as 10 days passes.

so i guess i should adjust some script in console command, and i doubt me alone can do such things without messing entire game session.

anyone knows how to make breast keep making milk without pregnancy and also making milk from beginning of the game?

I really need your help. i know nothing, and i still didnt bought skyrim. it would be more easy to buy skyrim and install MME, but for now i must spare my budget.

Doubt that's doable as is. Unless you make a new mod.

But you can fake it: In Sexout Pregnancy set a visible limit, so you can have pregnant flatbelly, and set your fertility % to values that ensure the character is always preg

7 hours ago, zniachtl said:

But you can fake it

It checks only on the pregnancy's ova type (like eggs, childs, etc) and the pregnancy token, not at the belly size. Also it requires some x% of the current pregnancy to start the lactation.

@4nchorage Pingas

As i said you before, you can just be pregnant and move the pregnancy's time to birth to the infinity level and never do birth at all. Don't forget to put 'x% to start the lactation' to 0.

Or you always can learn how to script and re-do my small simple scripts

On 5/30/2018 at 3:21 PM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

it goes off as 10 days passes

Technically it goes off after a 13 days with maximum amount of days(10 days - 100% of milk production, +1 day - 50% of milk production, +1 more day - 25%, and at the day 13 it resets the timer)

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, concietedleech07 said:

I think you might want breast expansion and lactation (bel), self explanatory as what it does but you need to find an item off of a ghoul before it the mod starts the lactation process. No pregnancy required, but can take a bit to find the item if you don't know where a lot of ghouls spawn.

Self promotion?

Archived