WHICKED WHIMS BREAKS MY GAME

So i downloaded whicked whims for the very first time since i got a brand new updated version of TS4. I also added some animations. Everything was up to date. Nothing was out of date. and at the time i only had the whicked whims mod and the oolala animations installed. And it worked perfectly. until i noticed that my sims DO NOT DO ANYTHING. i tell them a command and they just stand there for hours on end. sometimes they dont even do the command. so i uninstalled the animations. and only had WW installed,nothing else,  and it was still doing the same exact thing. and when i uninstalled WW my game works perfectly. I've done everything to try to fix this, because this is a fun mod to use. but nothing works not even when i delete everything WW related in my folders.

Someone please tell me how to get around this or i may just have to drop ever using that Mod again

It's not WW that's breaking your game, WW version 3.3.4.129c & latest game version (1.43.14.1020) work fine.

just be patient & download it again.

if you use 7zip, make sure you have updated it.

read all of turbodrivers notes on installing & you cant go wrong.

good luck & happy simmin.

Archived