(Help/Advice needed)Female Character Creation

Hello, i want to try making nice female characters/Presets and publish them to be use by players for free. And i want to make this my hobby(And im ready to spent all my time for learning this). But unfortunately, im new on this. So i need help from you guys. If there is a person that understands about character creation, please answer to me..(Sorry for bad english Btw)

My questions is;

What mods should i use?

-Do i need a specific program to do it?(Idk, like editor or something?)

-Do i need a high-end pc?(For now. My pc is not good but ill get a good pc in 1 month or less)

-Im sorry to ask it but,  how did the banned user named "Mr SkyrimGtx" Make thoose presets in Yt videos look perfect? I heard that he stole it from modders, if so, what mods did he use to create? I want to make WAY better presets then he did and i want to make it free.

-My skyrim female faces are horrible, except the "Ningheim race" faces, but i want to make my own race or Default Nord race

-Cant i just do it with Normal Skyrim Character creation?(With Racemenu etc.)

Im waiting for anybody to answer. Thank you for caring this topic and reading it.

I hope that some users will give me advice/tips/Help to make my dream come true.

1 hour ago, R3xxion said:

Hello, i want to try making nice female characters/Presets and publish them to be use by players for free. And i want to make this my hobby(And im ready to spent all my time for learning this). But unfortunately, im new on this. So i need help from you guys. If there is a person that understands about character creation, please answer to me..(Sorry for bad english Btw)

My questions is;

What mods should i use?

you will (probably) need mods to improve skin, eyes, teeth, hair, eyebrows.  (lots of options for each)

-Do i need a specific program to do it?(Idk, like editor or something?)

you can use Racemenu or ECE, or another program that lets you combine other images into Skyrim 

-Do i need a high-end pc?(For now. My pc is not good but ill get a good pc in 1 month or less)

well it would help, but can be done without a High End pc.  just make a special installation of your mod manager dedicated for character creation

-Im sorry to ask it but,  how did the banned user named "Mr SkyrimGtx" Make thoose presets in Yt videos look perfect? I heard that he stole it from modders, if so, what mods did he use to create? I want to make WAY better presets then he did and i want to make it free.

he did NOT make the presets at all ...... he used other peoples work and claimed it was his own.  mostly it is screenshot archery (using specific ENBs to improve the looks)

there are more than a few modders who have removed their presets from being available for use because of him doing that.

-My skyrim female faces are horrible, except the "Ningheim race" faces, but i want to make my own race or Default Nord race

this does take practice - mine still look lousy (up from so terrible i would be embarrassed to release them), and the main improvement came from just practice.

-Cant i just do it with Normal Skyrim Character creation?(With Racemenu etc.)

yes you can do it with just Racemenu or ECE .... se not just above.

hope the information helps (at least somewhat).

Archived