AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

42 minutes ago, simsadict said:

I downloaded your photo studio with moveobjects cheat on, but when I placed the lot in the world it haves one yellow triangle over it and says that lot isn't completed. :/ I don't know what that means. 

Click on the lot and choose Edit, there is a pop-up that says what is needed, now install said item, i believe it is a make-up station. Once done it will work.

20 hours ago, TinyBlep said:

Hello I looked for the answer in the thread but didnt find it...

How exactly do I install the venue? I do have the photocenter but when I tried to change the venue to the photo one I didnt find it...

Here's how the venue menu looks like. It automatically changed to generic...

Thank u

20190707_194303.jpg

Hi! Remove all other Venue Lists from your Mods folder and leave only Ksuihuh Venue List, the most other mod's venues are included in there.

7 hours ago, xmagneticeyes said:

When I try to go to the lot, I get this. Then it shows up as incomplete, even though I have everything in there. Placed it with moveobjects on.

Bez tytułu.png

Make sure that your game is updated, AEP and WW and Nisa are updated as well. Then try 50/50 method, you probably have broken mod or duplicated mod that conflicts with AEP and breaks the game.

On 7/7/2019 at 9:21 PM, trixiestjames said:

I have all updated mods as I had to reformat my computer and lost everything, I just downloaded these mods yesterday. I had no issues previously when I had them. 

I just saw that you don't have a computer on your front desk. Put a computer there.  

On 7/7/2019 at 9:21 PM, trixiestjames said:

I have all updated mods as I had to reformat my computer and lost everything, I just downloaded these mods yesterday. I had no issues previously when I had them. 

Do you have Get Famous expansion pack?

When the previous edition of AEP introduced the photo studio, I installed it and placed the CC'd Magic Lights studio. Then the last patch broke the mod, so I uninstalled it until it updated. When it did, I did.

Somehow in that in-between time, the photo studio got removed from my world in this save. I wasn't doing the adult entertainment career or camshows, so I never checked.

But now I am. Twice in recent sessions, I got the call for modeling. 8pm came and went both times, but no follow up call. That's when I went looking for the studio and found it had vanished. So I put it back. And now I wait for another call to model to see if that fixed the issue.

Wow this is really awesome man! ❤️

I was wondering.. I dont know anything about TS4 programming.

Asking for photos one by one is really inconvinient.

Would it be possible to make a custum "drawer" or something and when you ask for photos the npc goes to it and store his or her whole inventory?

You might have thought in the same lines.

Keep up the good work ❤️❤️ 

i doesnt work for me the receptionist doesnt show up and no photographers

is it because of the new version , i have already upgraded it 

so  why its giving me issues.

others are working perfectly just the receptionist and the photographer is missing,,

5 hours ago, KingRiidoy said:

i doesnt work for me the receptionist doesnt show up and no photographers

is it because of the new version , i have already upgraded it 

so  why its giving me issues.

others are working perfectly just the receptionist and the photographer is missing,,

You have get to work?

8 hours ago, nebberdick said:

Are the results catastrophic or that bad if you dont have 'Get Famous'?

I love this mod but I dont own the 'Get Famous' expansion.

Get famous on 50% discount on Origin till 18th Juli if you don't have it, as for your question the mod does use aspect of get famous, how much depend on if you have patreon version or public version. But things like active photoshoot might not work properly and same for the private adult movie filming with vivus camera since it use streaming station which is part of that expansion.

3 minutes ago, DraQonPL said:

How to change language of this mod, it's english, i would like to have in polish. Can someone tell me? i write this 3rd time ?.

Hi! To have this mod in Polish you need polish translation which I don't think exist yet.

6 minutes ago, xxsen said:

I cant find the camera for recording videos.. pls help me 

Camera 'Vivux 3000' - This camera will allow your sim to record their sexy times. You can find it in the 'Electronics' section of the 'Buy Mod'.

Type  Camera 'Vivux 3000 in the search bar in build mode.