How could I possibly make a wolfy that looks this good?

Those *are* the default Lykaios textures, there is no separate "HD" set or anything like that. What you see there is a combination of a standard Lykaios character (as in, without any custom textures/meshes that are not part of the main race mod) and a handful of mod-added items and character assets.

As for those:

Do note that ENB has a huuge impact on how the game looks, so even if you managed to replicate this character 100%, it would still not look as good as in this picture if you're not using ENB or are using one that is vastly different from the one used for the picture.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Those *are* the default Lykaios textures, there is no separate "HD" set or anything like that. What you see there is a combination of a standard Lykaios character (as in, without any custom textures/meshes that are not part of the main race mod) and a handful of mod-added items and character assets.

As for those:

Do note that ENB has a huuge impact on how the game looks, so even if you managed to replicate this character 100%, it would still not look as good as in this picture if you're not using ENB or are using one that is vastly different from the one used for the picture.

Alright, well what body mod do you think that is, at the very least? Because I know the default male body doesn't look that nice.

9 minutes ago, shadow39011 said:

Alright, well what body mod do you think that is, at the very least? Because I know the default male body doesn't look that nice.

Well, that's the body mesh included in the male pant-only meshes from Princess of the Woods (as shown here, or in any of the other mod images). According to the mod's description, it's the Sundracon body from Better Males.

Archived